Dream part 37

sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
I wake up and the sun is barely coming through the window. Shawn's arms are wrapped securely around my waist with his head on my shoulder. I look at my phone and it's 6:00 am which means it's 9:00 in Toronto. "Shawn" I whisper gently waking him up. He hums and pushes his head into the crook of my neck. "It's 6:00 am here" I say running my fingers through his unruly hair. "I don't wanna get up" he mumble with a deep raspy voice. "Well you have to go back to your room" I say "but your so warm" he whines. "Andrew will probably wake you up soon. Plus it's bbma day" I say getting excited. "Ok" he grumbles sitting up.
Shawn walks back to his room with much protest. "Shawn it's Andrew it's time to wake up" Andrew says knocking on Shawn's door. "Yeah I'm awake" I hear Shawn say. "Y/n it's time to wake up" Andrew says knocking on my door "Ok" I say. "We will be going over today's plan in Shawn's room in 5 minutes" Andrew says.
I brush my teeth, do my skin care routine and get dressed. I'm dressed in black leggings and a graphic t-shirt. I tie my hair into a messy bun and knock on Shawn's door.
Andrew opens it and lets me in. Shawn and I sit on his bed while Andrew sits on a chair. "Today we have to do a sound check for the song you guys will be singing, then we have to get you dressed, and in hair and makeup. Then we'll arrive at the event. I'll give you more details later." Andrew says looking at a list on his phone. "We are meeting in the lobby in 10 minutes so don't be late" Andrew says standing up and walking out. I walk out with him and go to my room. I grab a bag and put some essentials in it. I head down to the lobby with Shawn behind me.
We go to a small diner to get something to eat. "I'd like a strawberry milkshake and a BLT breakfast sandwich" I say to the cashier. The rest of the guys order their food, we pay and leave. "This is really good" I say drinking my milkshake. "Can I try?" Brian asks and I say "waterfall." I take the top and give it to him. He waterfalls the drink and gives it back to me. I give some to Shawn and Geoff. No one else wanted some. We finish our breakfast and arrive at the bbmas.