Dream part 62

July 2 2019
sorry for any spelling errors:

Y/n POV "Hey guys I think I'm going to head home" I say looking at my phone. It's 1:30 am. "Are you going to Uber gone this late?" Taylor asks. "Yeah i think so. Im staying at (fancy hotel in la) so it's kinda far from here" I say. "Oh that's the hotel I'm staying at. I could drive you hole if you want" Ariana says. "But your still here enjoying the party" I reply cleaning up my stuff. "I was thinking of sleeping soon. I can drive you" She says. "Ok you can drive me" I say. "Bye see you guys soon" I say hugging everyone. "Bye See you soon" they all say. All of a sudden a black car pulls up to Camila's house. "That's the car" Ariana says and I nod. We wave goodbye a few more times before we get into the car. ~about 20 minutes later~
I decide to check my phone and see what's going on. I click on Instagram and immediately regret it. I see videos everywhere of Shawn kissing the girl he was with earlier. On the lips! "Hey what's wrong are you okay?" Ariana asks and I nod, but she's not buying it. "Ok, but please you have to promise not to tell anyone" I say and she nods. "Me and Shawn are kind of in a relationship, and well" I say tearing up. And show her the voice. "Oh hun I'm so sorry. You know Shawn would never try to hurt you. Do you want me to beat his ass?" Ariana says making me laugh a little. "It's okay. Maybe tomorrow" I say and she nods. "Looks like we are here" Arian says. "Yeah let's go" I say. We thank the driver and walk into the hotel. We take the elevator and stop on my floor. "I'm always here if you need to talk okay" Ariana says and I nod. "Bye goodnight" I say. "Goodnight" She says.
I walk into my hotel room and get ready for bed. I lay down and immediately start crying. How could he do that to me?! I decide to write my feelings out. Into a song.