Dream part 55

May 6 2019
sorry for any spelling errors

Y/n POV
We are boarding the plane to go to L.A again for the amas! I'm so excited. I recently got a bunch of followers on Instagram and Twitter. Probably because I performed with Shawn. It's and early flight, so I'm going to go to sleep. I'm sitting with Shawn again.
~a few hours later~
We just arrived in LA. We had 2 connecting flights so it was a little hectic. It is so much warmer than Toronto, I don't think I'll ever get used to it. There are a few fans, so Shawn and I took pictures with them.
We have just arrived at our hotel and I'm so tired. It's 6:30 and I'm thinking of going to chick-fil-A. I decide to text the group chat to see if anyone wants some.

Teddy and I get in the car and drive to chick-follow-A

Teddy and I get in the car and drive to chick-follow-A. "So how are you liking performing and the interviews and everything like that" teddy asks.
"It's pretty fun, but stressful and overwhelming sometimes" I say truthfully. "Yeah I understand. If you ever need to talk to me, or Andrew if things get too overwhelming we are here for you" She says. "Ok I will. Thank you" I say. We now pull into the parking lot at chick-fil-A. We both go in and stand in line waiting for our turn.
"Hey can I get 12 chick-fil-A deluxe sandwiches" I say. "Sure" the lady behind the counter says. We wait 5 minutes, and our food is ready. Teddy and I talk on the way back to the hotel.
We get back to the hotel and I text Andrew that everyone can eat food in my room.  "Thank you sooo much for the food" Brian says. "Hehe your welcome" teddy and I say in sync. We all eat and talk and watch tv. "Alright everyone we have a big day tomorrow let's get some rest" Andrew says and everyone groans like five year olds.
"See you guys tomorrow" I say as everyone leaves.