Fluff at its finest

Hey guys I'm back! Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks 😞❤️.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
I wake up to the smell of amazing food, and the sun peaking through the windows. I open my eyes and look at the time. "6:00 am? It's so early" I say flopping back into the bed. I turn my head to find Shawn, not in bed.
No wonder i was cold. I get up and go use the bathroom, then I peak my head into the kitchen.
I see Shawn in his joggers, no shirt, bringing some food my way, so I run to the bedroom and get under the covers. "Good morning sweetheart" Shawn says as he kisses my lips. "Good morning, I missed you" I say. "Sorry, but I made some food" he says placing the food on the bed, and the drinks on the bedside tables. "What's all this?" I ask.
"Well since it's our 3 year anniversary of dating, and you have been trying to teach me how to cook for the past 3 years, so I decided to make something for us. Do you want to sit on the balcony and watch the sun rise?" Shawn says and asks. "I love you. And yes please" I say.
I am wearing shorts, and one of shawns shirts. Shawn takes the plates out, and I take out the drinks. "I love how warm it is. Compared to Toronto" I say laughing a little. "That's Hawaii for you" Shawn says. We start eating, watching the sun rise above the ocean. "This is amazing. Thank you for taking me on this trip" I say. "Your welcome, I just wanted to spend some time with you" he says.
I look out at the water. It's so pretty. I hear a cough from behind me and I turn around. Shawn is down on one knee. I stand up and he holds my hand.
"Y/n, I know we have only been together 3 years, and I know our lifestyle is crazy, but I can't go another day having the possibility of you not being mine. Your one of the best things that has ever happened to me, and I don't want to let you go. Will you y/n y/l/n marry me?" He says opening the ring box. By now I'm in tears. "Yes. Yes I'll marry you" I say. Shawn puts the ring on my finger, and then gives me a hug.
"I love you so much" I say into his chest. "I love you so much more" he says kissing my forehead. "That's impossible" I say pulling away kissing his lips. "Nothing's impossible when I'm with you"