Dream part 40

Jan 22 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
I finish getting dressed, and all I can say is that I look so much more pretty than I imagined. Tiffany fixes my dress a little and. "All ready" Tiffany says taking a step back looking at me. I look into the mirror and I'm absolutely stunning. "Thank you so much" I say hugging her again. "Your welcome, let's go meet Andrew now" she says and I nod. We go to Andrews room and see everyone there.
"Hey" I say. I hear a couple of hey's and hi's. "Ok y/n you will be walking the carpet with Shawn and you will also be doing interviews with him" Andrew says and I nod. We start walking to the car and we get in. The drive isn't too far and we're there in about 20 minutes. "Y/n Shawn will walk on the carpet and get pictures taken of him first then you will walk out and take a few pictures then Shawn will walk back to stand by your side" Andrew explains.
"Ok got it" I say nervously, I've never been at a big event with cameras everywhere. Shawn steps out of the car that is an suv and I hear screaming. Shawn grabs my hand and helps me out of the car. We puts his arm around my waist and we start walking. We have to some fans and they go crazy. "You look stunning" Shawn whispers into my ear. "Thanks you look good too" I say.
Shawn goes and takes a few pictures and then I walk out and take some pictures. The flashes are so bright, but I just keep smiling like Andrew said. "Over here gorgeous" "look at me y/n" a bunch of photographers yell. I do some poses and then Shawn walks back to my side and puts his arm around me again. "Over here Shawn and y/n" they call as we walk down the carpet. It's kinda hard because I'm slightly blind from the flashes. We make our way to the end of the cameras. "You did great" Shawn says "Thanks I hope I didn't have a weird smile or something" I say chuckling. "You'd look gorgeous either way" he says making me blush. (Y/n outfit 👇)

 (Y/n outfit 👇)