Someone to stay part 2

Mar 22 2019
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
I start leaving the room while pulling Shawn with me when my dad says. "Leave the door open missy" "I hardly know him, what do you think is going to happen!? Just because teenagers were bad in your day doesn't mean they are now" I say, and stomp up the stairs with Shawn close behind me. I walk to my bed and fall down on it. Shawn sits beside me. "Is your family life always like this?" He asks concerned. "It's ok don't worry about it" I say closing my eyes. Recently my mental state has been getting bad. I never told anyone though, I didn't want to feel like a burden.
"I hope I can stay with you" I say looking up at him. "Me too princess" he says sighing. Our little moment is interrupted you my parents knock on the open door. "Where do you live Shawn?" My dad asks. "I live in Toronto" he answers. "That's only like an hour from here!" I say excitedly. "Y/n you can't stay with shawn" my dad says. "But why? I'm his mate please" I say my eyes turning glossy. "We'll talk to alpha Alex (alpha of the dawn pack) about this, but for now no" my dad says. They walk out, and I'm about to close the door when my sister walks by and says "alpha Shawn is so hot, I feel bad he ended up with you."
Shawn's POV
With that comment Y/n slams the door shut and turns around to walk back to the bed. Her eyes are black (that means the wolf side has taken over) and she's furious. As she sits down her eyes go back to normal, she puts her back towards me. She starts rubbing her eyes. I think she's crying a little. I put my hand on her shoulder and gently squeeze it.
y/n POV
Shawn puts his hand on my shoulder. I finish trying to push my tears back in, and turn around towards Shawn. "Come here" Shawn says opening his arms. I scoot over and give him a hug. My parents knock on the door and come in. "After a lot of thinking and talking to alpha Alex, we decided to let you go with Shawn" my mom says. "Really? Thank you guys so much" I say and hug them. "Your welcome. I remember when I took your mom from her family, it was hard for them to let her go, but they did" my dad says and I nod. "I guess I should start packing" I say as my parents nod. "I love Shawn" My wolf addison says (werewolves have wolves, and they can talk to each other). "I know you do" I whisper. "Did you say something?" Shawn asks. "Oh I was talking to my wolf. She loves you" I say quietly. "My wolf loves you too" he says.