Dream part 52

April 15, 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV "I saw you guys cuddling this morning" mike says. I am so shocked. How did he know how did he see us? "I-, how? Please don't tell anyone." I say completely baffled. "Shawn's door was broken and I went to wake him up and I saw you guys. And don't worry I won't tell anyone. You guys are cute together" he says. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Thank you so much" I sincerely, making sure no one hears. "Your secret is safe with me" he says zipping his mouth.
Shawn finished taking pictures with fans and is now sitting with us waiting for our plane ride. It's finally time to get on the plane. Shawn has the window seat, I have the middle and mike has the isle. When Shawn sits down he starts getting drowsy and falls asleep. "So what can we do for the next few hours?" I ask mike as we start on the runway. "A movie maybe" he says and I nod. "The fault in our stars? (I haven't watched 5 feet apart yet, so I don't want to write about it knowing nothing about what happens)" mike asks "Sure" I say and we turn on the movie. ~a few hours later~
We had just finished the movie and mike and I are crying. (I'm not going to spoil it if you haven't watched the movie/read the book). "It's so tragic" I sat wiping my tears. "How could they end it like that" mike says. "Hey what's going on, why are you guys crying?" Shawn asks, now awake. "They watched 'The Fault In Our Stars'" Brian says looking behind his seat to talk to shawn. "Oh I see. Probably not the best idea at 6 in the morning " Shawn says laughing a little. "I'm going back to sleep" he says chuckling. "Ok good night" I say laughing and sniffling.