Someone to stay part 9

May 14 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
Shawn opens the door for me after we park. It's the cheese cake factory! We go in and we get seated at a table quickly. "How did you get seats here, it's packed" I ask. "I made a reservation so we could get the best seats" Shawn says. The waiter comes and gives us our menu. Shawn and I decide what we are going to get. "Can u get the  fettuccine Alfredo and sparkling apple cider" I tell the waiter. "Of course Miss. and for you sir" the waiter says. "I'll have the same thing. And some beer please" Shawn says. The waiter goes back to the kitchen. A few minutes later our drinks arrive. "Soo tell me about yourself" Shawn says breaking the silence. "Hmm I'm 18. My favorite flowers are roses, daisy and tulips. I like watching tv and reading. I love late night drives. I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of anything else at the moment" I say. "Wow that's a lot" Shawn says chuckling. Our food comes and we thank the waiter.
"This is so good" I say eating my food. "Yeah it is" Shawn replies. "Now you tell me about yourself" I say raising one eyebrow. "Ok well I love muffins and pasta. My ears are pierced. I love going to the gym to workout. And I probably couldn't live without music" he says. "Hmmm I see" I say chuckling a little.
"Do you want to get a dessert?" Shawn asks. "Maybe I'm kinda full" I say looking at my almost eaten plate of pasta. "We could share?" He suggests. "Sure that will work. What should we get?" I say. "I saw warm apple crisp with ice cream when I was looking at the menu" Shawn says. I nod and the waiter comes to check on us. Shawn orders our food, and in no time it comes. "This is so good" I say eating it. "Are you going to that about everything you eat?" Shawn asks jokingly. "What can i say I like food" I say giggling.