Happy birthday

September 9, 2019
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
Today is shawns 21st birthday! I'm so excited. Right now we are in New York City, because Shawn wanted to celebrate here. It's 9:30 am.
"Its time to wake up birthday boy" I say kissing his forehead. "Mmmm what time is it?" He says, eyes still closed. "It's 9:30" I say holding his hand. "I guess we should wake up then" he says with a sigh. "Yeah we should."
"Do you want to go out to eat this morning?" Shawn asks. "Well today is your birthday. You can pick" I say. "Ok. Can you make your French toast and fruit salad and can i help?" He asks. "Of course" I reply. ~a few minutes later~
"Do you want to cook the French toast, or cut the fruit?" I ask. "I'll cook the toast. I don't want to lose any finger" he says laughing. "Yeah that would be bad. I'll show you how to make one, then you can do the rest." I say and Shawn nods. "So we gently place the toast into this pan, you can put two if you want. And then you wake a few minutes, and then you flip it, wait another few minutes and put it on the plate" I explain while showing him. "Ok got it" he says. I grab a cutting board, and start cutting a bunch of fruit.
~a few hours later~
"Excited for your party?" I ask as we are getting ready. "Yeah I can't" he says. We leave our hotel room, and go to the place if the party. "Look how much alcohol is here!" I say looking around us. "Yeah and I got something for you and Aaliyah and Connor" he says and walks somewhere and I follow him. "Here is a few bottles of kombucha and a bunch of bottles of sparkling apple juice and sprite" he says. "Is this for us?" I ask. "Yup. Even though I know connor's going to be drinking" he says. "Thank you, but I think we should save some sprite for everyone that's drinking" I say. "Why" Shawn asks. "It's supposed to help hangovers, at least that's what I heard" I say. "Well we can test it in the morning" he says.
~a few hours later~
"Happy birthday dear Shawn, happy birthday to you" we all sing. Shawn blows out the candles on his cake, and cuts a slice. "Happy birthday baby" I say hugging him. "Thank you so much" He says. "You're so drunk! How am I going to bring you into the hotel" I laugh.
"We'll figure it out" he says.
~a little while later~
"Come on Shawn we have to get to our room. It's only a little farther" I say, practically dragging him through the hall. "The floor is moving y/n" he says. "Well let's hurry to the room so it will stop moving" I say laughing at him.
I finally get him in the room. And onto the bed. "Can you lift up your arms?" I ask and he does. "What are we doing down?" He asks. "Going to bed, because you need your rest" I say trying to pull his jeans of his legs.
I change and then hop into bed. "Goodnight Shawn. Happy birthday"