Someone to stay part 7

April 29 2019
Sorry for the late upload

sorry for any spelling errors.

Shawn's POV "Do you know how to make bacon?" Y/n asks as she pull out some bacon (if you don't eat bacon it can be turkey bacon, beef, vegetarian bacon etc) from the fridge. "Yeah I do" I say. She hands me a pan and the bacon, "I'll make the French toast and you can make the bacon" she says. "Ok" I say and put the pan on the stove. I get some oil and start cooking the bacon. Y/n gets beside me and starts cooking the French toast. We finish cooking and put our food on our plates.
"One more special ingredient" Y/n says getting something out of the Cupboard. Confectionary sugar and a mesh tea strainer. She puts the sugar in the strainer and sprinkles it on our French toast. "Here you go" She says handing me my plate.
"Thank you" I say and we sit down in a small breakfast nook in the kitchen. "Wow this French toast is really good!" I say taking another bite. Y/n giggles a 'thank you'. I could listen to her laugh all day. "This bacon is good too" she says. "Thank you" I reply. "So I was wondering, since we don't really know each other, if you would like to go on a date with me?"
Y/n pov "...... like to go on a date with me?" Shawn asks. "Erm sure I would love to" I say blushing a little. "Ok do you want to go for dinner later tonight?" He asks. "Yeah sure that would be great" I say.