Dream part 59

June 9 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
We have just arrived. "You ready to get out?" Shawn asks and I nod. Shawn gets out of the car first, and then helps me out of the car. I hear a bunch of screams and look to see fans at the sides, held back by barriers. We wave at them, and they start screaming more. Im pretty sure they are screaming more for Shawn than me. "I'll let you walk first okay" Shawn says. "Ok. Are we taking pictures together or no?" I ask. "Well take pictures when we get to the end of the walk" he says and I nod. Here goes nothing.
I start walking onto the carpet. The flashes aren't so bad now. I make my way to the last part of the carpet, and Shawn runs to take a few pictures with me.
~skip the interview because I'm lazy abs wanna write the drama part~
Shawn and I make our way to our seats. Camila is sitting beside me, with one seat between, and Shawn is on the other side of me with a seat separating us. "Hey y/n" Camila says and I get up to hug her. "Hey Camila how are you" I ask. "I'm good how are you" she replies. "I'm pretty good" I say. "This is my mom sinu, but you can call her mom" Camila says. "Hey nice to meet you" I say giving her a hug. "Nice to meet you too" She says. "Do you want to come to my house for and after party? It'll just be a few people, nothing fancy" Camila says. "Uh maybe I have to see what Andrew says, and what everyone else is doing. Can you text me the details" I say and she nods. Shawn and I are up against camila in the best collaboration category for awards.
The show starts, and I'm so excited. Shawn is nominated for a bunch of awards, and I hope he wins. "And the disco single goes to........ find you again! Mark Ronson and Camila cabello" the announcer says. Camila screams and hugs her mom and manager. She waits for mark to make his way to her seat, and they walk to the stage together. "Thank you so much, this is so unbelievable." Mark says. "Thank you guys so much I love you" camila says and walks off the stage. Camila hugs me, than Shawn. God I love their friendship, I wish I had someone like that. This show is going by kinda slow. I'm getting bored.
"And the collaboration is....... you are the reason! Shawn mendes and y/n y/l/n!" James cordon says. I didn't know he was presenting awards! Oh my god we won an award. I stand up shocked. I hug camila, then Andrew because he's beside me, and then Shawn. "Good job" he whispers into my ear. We walk up to the stage to get our award. "Thank you guys so much I have no words right now. This is a dream come true" I say into the mic. "Thank you, I'm honored to have won with such an incredible artist, and being up against some of the best" Shawn says and we walk off stage.
"Woah I didn't expect that at all" I say. "Well we did make and amazing song" Shawn says making me blush. Camila and Shawn won a bunch more of awards. Shawn has just finished performing his new song "if o can't have you" so Andrew is taking me backstage. We go into shawns dressing room, and see him talking to post Malone. "Hey guys" Shawn says as he sees us walking in. I wave a 'hi'. "Hey it's nice to meet you y/n" post Malone says. "It's nice to meet you too" I say and he gives me a hug. All of us talk for a while, and honestly, Post is s big sweetheart. I know it sounds weird, but he's super nice. He even invited us to his after party.