new Tattoo

June 3 2019
It took me so long trying to find a picture of Shawn with almost all his tattoos, and his face in it.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
Right now I'm with Shawn at a tattoo shop. I've been thinking of getting my first tattoo for a while, and Shawn is supporting me with my decision. "Are you excited?" Shawn asks as the tattoo artist prepares everything. "Yeah, but I'm nervous. What if it hurts a lot." I say. "I won't hurt too bad, and I'll be right here with you" he says holding my hand and kissing it. I'm getting a small 3D looking butterfly tattoo at the back of my neck. It's going to be so pretty.
"Alright y/n are you ready" livia, shawns tattoo artist says. "Yeah I'm ready" I say trying to calm my nerves. "Ok it's going to sting a little, and feel a little weird ok" she says and I nod. She starts. It hurts a little, and I squeeze Shawn's hand. He rubs circles on my hand. "Alright I think it's ready" Livia says and gives me a mirror. It looks absolutely amazing. She puts a bandage over the tattoo and tells me what to do later. We pay and leave.
~home~
"Your tattoo is so pretty" Shawn says admiring it. "Thank you, and thank you for staying with me" I say turning to face him. "Your welcome baby, but I'd stay there with you irregardless" he says and kisses my lips.

 "Your welcome baby, but I'd stay there with you irregardless" he says and kisses my lips

Y/n tattoo