Forgotten |dadshawn!

Jan 3 2019
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
I am just a regular 14 year old teenager... except im the daughter of Shawn Mendes and hailee steinfeld mendes (don't kill me just a fanfic.) I have an older brother named Harry who's 16 (Harry Potter 😹) and a younger brother named Ryan who's 9. I'm stuck in between 2 boys, the best.
"Kids come down here" I hear my dad say. We all go down and sit with them on the couch. "Remember how we said we wanted a big family?" My mom says and we all nod our heads. I think I know where this is going. "Well your mom is pregnant" dad says happily. Ryan starts jumping up and down like a lunatic. "Yay a baby sister or brother" he screams. "Wow congrats." Ryan says slightly excited.
"Cool, I'm tired goodnight" I say and start walking away. I hear someone mumble "teenagers." I turn around and roll my eyes at them making sure they see me do it.
"I'll talk to her" I hear dad say. I shut my door and jump on my bed face first, and bury my head into one of my stuffed bear. I hear a knock on my door. "Go away" I yell into my bear. Someone walks in and sits at the edge of my bed. I scoot over and face the opposite direction. "Hey honey" dad says putting his hand on my shoulder. I grunt in response. "What's wrong, you don't want another brother or sister?" He asks. "No" I say clutching my bear. "Why not?" He asks.
"You'd forget about me" I say fearing the response. "Awe honey I'd never forget get about you" he says stroking my arm. "But you already do. Your always playing with Ryan and talking about Ryan, and with the new baby we won't be able to travel" I say, tears falling from my eyes. "Why didn't you tell me, I didn't know you felt this way." He says laying down next to me. "You didn't seem to care" I mumble loud enough for him to hear me. He rolls me over so my head is now in his chest.
"Y/n I'm sorry you feel this way, I never intended it. But know that I love you so much, and I do care about you. You are my little girl, my first daughter. I could never forget you. And we can still travel" he says.
Shawn's POV
"But we said we could go on a trip for my birthday and the baby might be born at most a month before my birthday, so we won't be able to go in a trip" y/n huffs. "We could always just go on a trip together, or maybe me, you and harry if you want" I say and she nods her head. "And we can have days that we spend together before I go on tour in a year" I say. "Ok that could work" she says. "I love you, go to sleep now" I say pulling her covers over us. "I love you too, goodnight" She says.