Dream part 51

Mar 31 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Mikes POV
It's 3:30 am and time to start getting ready for our flight. Andrew has asked me to wake up Shawn and y/n, so I am on my way to their hotel rooms now. Which happen to be beside ours. I knock on Shawn's door, and it slowly opens. Someone should get that fixed. Shawn is laying on his side with his back facing me. I guess I really have to wake him up. I slowly walk over to his bed, and I see y/n in bed with him! Cuddling! They would make a cute couple, and y/n seems really good for Shawn. Maybe they are dating in secret. I decide I should just call Shawn to wake him up. I leave the room, close the broken door and call him.
Shawn's POV
*ring ring* I hear my phone going off, but I'm so tired. I grab my phone to see who's calling and I answer. "Good morning Shawn" I hear mike say. "Ugh good morning. What time is it?" I ask seeing it's still dark outside. "It's 3:50. We have to get ready for our flight that leaves at 5:45 remember." He says. "Oh yeah. I'll wake up y/n. Thanks for telling me" I say and hang up the phone.
"Y/n, babe, hun, it's time to get up for our flight" I say rubbing her arm. Her eyes flutter open and she rubs them. "Good morning" she mumbles. "Good morning, time to get up" I say. Y/n rolls out of bed and walks to her room. I take a shower, and do my normal morning routine. I put on some black skinny jeans and a shirt and hoodie. Y/n walks back into my room in black leggings and a hoodie on. "Almost ready to go?" She asks and I nod. We finish putting the rest of our stuff away and leave our hotel rooms.
We meet everyone downstairs in the lobby. "Ready to go?" Andrew asks and we all mumble a yes. We go into the car and we are soon at the airport. We unload our stuff and make it successfully through security. We all get a coffee or tea and start heading to our gate. We check into our gate, but we still have 45 minutes until we have to leave. I see a few fans standing around and decide to take pictures with them.
Y/n POV
I'm sitting down drinking my coffee as I wait to board the plane. Mike is sitting beside me and Shawn went to take pictures with some fans. "So you and Shawn." Mike says. "Hmm?" I say confused. "I saw you guys cuddling this morning."