Someone to stay part 4

Mar 31 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n pov
I keep my stuffed animals in a box and just finished putting my things away when I hear my stomach growl. I walk down to the kitchen to find the table set with 2 plates of food and some water. "I thought you would be pretty hungry after such a long day" Shawn says startling me. "Oh ok thank you" I say and we sit down. "So how are you liking it here?" Shawn asks. "Oh so far I'm liking it, or nice here" I say. I finish my food and I put my plate in the sink about to wash it. "You don't have to do that princess, there are people here that will do it" Shawn says walking me away from the sink. "Oh ok sorry" I say "no need to be sorry princess" he says and leads me to our room. I change in the bathroom into my sleeping clothes. I walk into the room and lay down on the bed. I see Shawn with some blankets in his arms. "Goodnight honey" he says kissing my head. It leaves me feeling all tingly. "Where are you going?" I ask as he's about to leave the room. "Oh I figured you would be more comfortable if I slept in the couch or something like that" he says. "You can lay here" I say shyly. "Are you sure, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" he says still standing at the door. "Yes I'm sure, it's okay" I say patting the spot beside me.
Shawn puts the blanket down on the corner of the bed and then lays down beside me. "Goodnight y/n" he says "Goodnight Shawnie" I say and drift off to sleep.