Dream part 42

Jan 3 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
We make our way to a few more interviews. "So shawn why did you decide to walk the carpet with y/n" an interviewer asks. "because this is her first award show and I know how nerve-racking and overwhelming this can be so I decided to walk with her. She's doing amazing to be honest" Shawn says. "She is. Now y/n who are you most excited to see here?" The interviewer asks. "*The sound you make when you blow out air from you mouth and sigh* I don't know, everyone *chuckles* um definitely Brendon Urie" I say smiling. "Yeah I love him" she says (The interviewer) I smile and so does Shawn. "Aw look at those dimples, your absolutely the cutest" she says to me. "Thank you" I say blushing a little. "Have a good night you guys" she says and we head out.
We meet up with Andrew and make our way to our seats. "You guys did good today on the carpet" Andrew says. "Thanks" we both say. As we make our way to our seats we are about to pass Niall Horan. "Hey Shawn" he says and they do a bro hug. "So good to see you again" Shawn says. It's so loud so I can barely hear anything they are saying. "This is y/n" Shawn says. I turn my full attention back to them. Niall hugs me. Oh my god I'm going to die. "Hi nice to meet you" I say as calm as possible. "Nice to meet you too, I really like your song" he says making me blush. "Thank you-" "guys we have to get going" Andrew says to us interrupting me. "Ok. It was so nice to meet you Niall" I say and Shawn waves goodbye.