Dream part 36

Dec 30 2018
sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
I decide to take a nap before I go out to eat with the guys. It's 12:30 and I'm setting my alarm for 3:00 so I have time to get ready.
~skip nap~
I get waken up by my alarm. "Ugh" I say getting up. I decide to wear shorts and a tee shirt.

I decide to put my hair in a messy bun and put on some mascara and lip balm

It's 4:50 so I decide to text Shawn.
Y/n: hey I'm ready to go
Shawn: ok meet me outside your room rn
Y/n: ok
~end of texts~
I meet Shawn in front of my room and we walk to the lobby with the rest of his crew. We get in 2 SUV's and drive to cheese cake factory. I order chicken alfredo. I also order a cheesecake for dessert.
After we finish dinner we decide to take a walk around the beach. I take off my shoes and walk to the waters edge. "Look at the sunset" I say pointing to the sun looking like it's melting into the water. "I have to get a picture of this" Josiah says pulling out his camera. "Do you always carry a camera?" I ask chuckling. "Yeah even when he sleeps" Geoff says making all of us laugh.
We head back to our hotel and I get ready to sleep. I hear a knock from Shawn and my connecting door and I open it. "Hi" I say, "hey, I was wondering if you would like to sleep together?" Shawn asks. "Sure come in" I say. We lay down and fall asleep.