Shawmila new years kiss

Dec 30 2018

Y'all know I had to do a shawmila New Years kiss

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Shawn's POV
Today I am performing at New Years rock'n Eve with Ryan secrest (he is actually performing there dec 31 8/9 central on abc and I think YouTube music.) My best friend Camila Cabello is going to be there too and I can't wait. I like her more than friends and maybe I'll even get to kiss her at midnight.
~skip a few hours~
"Thank you so much everyone here at New Years rock'n Eve. Thank you for such an incredible year, I hope to see you guys next year" I yell into the microphone after performing my set. I watch camila perform and she's absolutely incredible. ~skip to 11:58~
Camilas POV
I like Shawn more than just a friend but I'm scared he doesn't feel the same way about me. He knows my relationship with Matthew is only PR. Maybe we could have a New Years kiss. Probably not, a girl can dream though.
Shawn's POV
All the performers are in the stage, I'm next to Camila. It's 11:59 I'm so nervous. Everyone starts counting down.
5....
4....
3....
2....
1....
"HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone yells.
I turn to camila, she looks at me. We start learning in and......
3rd person view
"OH MY GOD SHAWN MENDES AND CAMILA CABELLO ARE KISSING!!! AM I DREAMING? THIS IS THE BEST SAY IF MY LIFE, DESIDES THE DAY I GOT MARRIED AND MY KIDS WERE BORN" the announcer yells into the microphone. All eyes turn to Shawn and Camila who are kissing.
Shawn's POV
My lips are in camilas and this is everything I ever imagined. I hear the crowd roaring but I can't stop thinking about camila and me kissing.
Camilas POV
We pull away and I look at Shawn. He has the same feelings that I have for him. The crowd is going crazy. "I just fainted" the announcer says. "That's was-" "amazing" Shawn says finishing my sentence.
3rd Person POV
That night camila and Shawn realized that they like each other more than friends. And they could start a relationship. James cordon was loosing his mind telling everyone he told them about Shawn and Camila.
(I couldn't pick which picture so added both)