Dream part 63

July 8 2019
sorry for any spelling errors.

Shawn's POV ~driving to hotel~
I fucked up big time. How could I kiss that girl. I love y/n how could I! I have to fix this. "Shawn what were you thinking?!" Mike practically yells. "I don't know dude" I say and put my head in my hands. "What happened?" He asks. "I don't know. I was really drunk. I thought she was y/n" I say recalling the events that happened. "Y/n will probably hate me!" I say. "We can talk to her in the morning, it'll be okay" Mike says. "I hope so" I sigh.
Y/n POV
I wake up to sheets of paper all over my bed, and my phone beside me. I check my phone and Shawn has texted me lots of times

 I check my phone and Shawn has texted me lots of times

I guess I'll respond.

I hear a knock on the door and open it

I hear a knock on the door and open it. I see Shawn with bloodshot eyes. "I will explain everything" Shawn says and I allow him in. I  sit down on my bed, and he sits too. "First I wanted to say I'm so so sorry, and I don't expect you to forgive me." He says and I nod. "So going back to last night. I was drinking a lot, which is in no way an excuse. I was talking to this girl, and I was drinking a shit ton. And all of a sudden she decided to sit on my lap, and I thought it was you, and I kissed her cheek, and then she kissed me. But I didn't kiss back. I realized it wasn't you. I pushed her away and went to find mike or Brian or Dave. And the girl kept following me, it took Mike to tell her to get lost. In the end this is all my fault. I understand if you don't forgive me and you don't want to be with me it's ok." I sit there not knowing what to say. "Please say something" Shawn says. "Um I understand what happened. And I do wanna gives you another chance. But I'm going to need time. Time to heal and trust you again." I say looking Shawn in his eyes. "Ok I understand" he says. He stands up and I walk him out. He hugs me and I hug him back. "I'm so sorry" he says before walking back to his room.