Someone to stay part 14

June 24 2019
Sorry this took so long 🥺this chapter is really to prolong me writing smut 😹💀.

sorry for any spelling errors.

Shawns pov (Yay shawns pov)
I wake up and I see my beautiful girlfriend and mate sleeping on me. Her head resting on my chest. I lightly kiss her head. Hoping she won't wake up. I'm so glad i found such an amazing and understanding mate. ~a few hours later~
Y/n has been a little off today. Maybe she's scared about being with me. "Hey babe are you okay?" I ask as we are cuddled up on my couch watching Harry Potter. "Yeah I'm okay. I'm so happy to be your girlfriend" she says and hugs me. I hug her back. "Me too honey."
~a few hours later~
It's time to sleep. Y/n is already in bed. I walk out of the bathroom and get in bed. "You okay honey?" I ask again. "Yeah I'm fine. Goodnight" she says with glossy eyes. She pulls the covers up, and turns so her back is facing me. That's weird, she always cuddles up on my chest when we sleep. "Goodnight" I say kissing her cheek.
I grab y/n and pull her close to me, so we are spooning. I see a small tear at the corner of her eye, so I kiss it away. She doesn't say anything, so I just leave it alone.
~aprox 2:30 am~
I make up to small sniffles. And quite sobs. "Y/n? What's wrong honey?" I ask, but she just turns her head into the pillow. "Baby please talk to me. I wanna help you" I say hugging her. She slowly turns, but buries her head in my chest. And continues to cry. "Shhh it's okay. Let it all out." I say rubbing her back, and hugging her. "I love you" I say quietly and kiss her cheek. She continues to cry, and I hold her. Whispering sweet nothings in her ear.