Nails

September 29, 2019
Sorry for any spelling errors:

Y/n POV
Today I think I'm going to get my nails painted. A nice dark colour to get ready for fall. I look up some colours and pick a few. "Hey babe. I think I'm going to go get my nails done" I say standing behind my seated boyfriend. "Ok. Can I come? This studio work is tiring" Shawn says. "Sure lets go" I say and we get ready to go.
We arrive at the nail salon, and we go in. "Hi autumn" I say as I'm greeted by my nail artist. "Hey y/n, hey Shawn. Are you ready?" She says and I nod. I show her the few pictures and I pick out the one I want.

I sit down, and Shawn sits in a chair beside me and plays on his phone

I sit down, and Shawn sits in a chair beside me and plays on his phone. "Can I get one of my nails painted black?" Shawn whispers in my ear as autumn finishes one of my hands. "Yeah if you want to. You can ask autumn" I whisper back. "Ok I think I'll get it. Can you ask her?" He says and I nod. "Hey autumn do you think Shawn can get one of his nails painted black?" I ask. "Yeah of course. I can do it right after I'm done with yours" she says smiling. She finishes my nails, and they look amazing. "Ok Shawn so which nail do you want painted?" Autumn asks. "Can I have both of my ring fingers?" He asks. She nods and gets the black nail polish.
She finishes a few minutes later and we go to pay. I beat Shawn and pay $25 +$5 for tips. Shawn then tries to pay but autumn won't let him. "It was only 2 nails." She says "it's fine I'll pay" Shawn says. "It's free since 1) it was only 2 nails, and 2) it's your first time getting your nails painted so" she says. "Fine, but next time" he says putting his credit card away.
We drive back home. "How do you like your nails?" I ask holding his hand in mine. "They look pretty good. What do you think?" He says and asks. "I like them. And I think they look pretty hot on you" I say. "Really?" He asks. "Yup"