For jessica

Feb 8 2019
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Jessica's pov
My name is Jessica Bernice loveless mendes. I am a high school teacher. I love the kids in my class. They are so amazing.
Shawn and I had just got married a 10 months ago, and I could not be happier. We have a 3 year old daughter named Madison, Maddie for short, and I'm 6 and 1/2 weeks pregnant with our new baby. Shawn's currently at the studio working on some new music.
Shawnie 😍: hey babe how are you
Me: I'm good, how's things at the studio?
Shawnie 😍: pretty good. Oh Andrew says I have to work now. I should be home in 1 hour.
Me: ok love you
Shawnie 😍: love you too, and Maddie, and our little baby. Ttyl
~2 hours later~
I'm really worried. Shawn was supposed to be here 1 hour ago. What if he got in an accident, what if. No I can't think of that. He wouldn't cheat on me would he? We have 2 kids together kinda, but lots of people cheat on their husbands and wives, that's why they get divorced and the kids get hurt. That's what happened with my my parents. My dad cheated on my mom, they got a divorce and I lived with my mom for 2 weeks and with my dad 1. I guess I never learned how to trust guys because they always screwed me over. My sister Kristen also just had her boyfriend cheat on her. They looked so happy, I don't know what happened.
As I'm deep in my thoughts I hear a sound. "Mommy I'm hungry" Maddie says says waking up from her nap. "Ok I'll go cook dinner" I say walking into the kitchen, her trailing behind. I put her in her high chair and start preparing dinner. I hear the door open, it's probably Shawn.
"Hey mrs. mendes" he says strolling to the kitchen. "Hi mr. mendes" I say as he comes behind me and kisses my shoulder. "Hi Maddie" he says giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Hi daddy" she giggles. We eat dinner and Shawn and I put Maddie to sleep.
"How are you today?" He asks giving me a hug. "Okay, how are you" I reply. "I'm good. And how are you baby mendes" Shawn says rubbing my stomach. "Come on babe let's go to bed" Shawn says. I stand up, but Shawn picks me up bridal style. "Shawn? What are you doing?" I ask.
"Gotta make sure the most important people in my life are good" he says carrying me up the stairs. He gently places me on the bed. "I'm only like 6 weeks pregnant. It's baby is only the size of a pea" I say. "Oh well" Shawn replies tucking me on in and then getting in bed beside me. "So why are you 'okay' and not good?" Shawn asks.
"It's nothing, forget about it" I say trying to change the subject. "Baby, remember when we got married and we said no secrets unless it's like for a birthday or something like that?" I nod. "So please tell me so I can help you" Shawn says. I nod reluctantly. "You were gone for a lot longer than you said, and I got worried, Kristen's boyfriend just cheered on her, and I know you'd never cheat on my but it's just-" "your past. I understand" Shawn says cutting me off. I didn't even realize the tears falling from my eyes until Shawn wiped them away and pulled me onto his lap. "I'm sorry" I say, "it's ok babe. Don't worry your stuck with me for life" he says, making me laugh. "Thank you, Goodnight Shawn" I say laying my head on his chest, "Goodnight Jessica and my little pea"