F O U R T E E N

Thea's POV

I'm currently in a private jet with Mason and the guys that I met while I was at the hospital Luis and Mac.

Hehe Mac. Like MacBook, or that one makeup brand M.A.C.

Or Mac and cheese.

Struggling to keep my laugh in I hold my breath in just so they won't find me to be a weirdo.

The guys decided to sit on the left far side of the plane leaving me privacy to finish some work on my computer.

I am honestly surprised that we left Almond behind.

"So fucking annoying" I say under my breath and that's when I realized that Mac has slid in on the seat in front of me.

"Well I guess I'll just leave them if you find me so annoying" Mac says looking offended as he was about to leave.

"Wait no I was thinking about Almond" I say and before I can think I grab him from his wrist to stop him from leaving.

I guess because I wanted to talk to someone instead of being bored and doing work.

He looks back at me with an amused look as he sits back down.

"Who is this Almond your talking about?" He ask and I close my MacBook.

Hehe Mac, MacBook.

"Almond, you know Almond?" Looking at his still amused yet now confused face I decide to continue on explaining who she is. "That blonde that your boss has as a toy"

At that he starts laughing out loud making me confused as to why he is laughing.

"Oh you mean- you know what never mind. I also find her annoying" He says and then I see his face turning serious.

"Do you remember Christmas Day when you were 6?" He ask.

My mind went blank. All my memories before the age of 12 were forever erased from my mind. Gary and Neon, our family doctor, has told me and Jake that we might remember them but I doubt it.

After that incident, I don't know if I want to remember those memories.

"No but may I ask why?" I say and i see a flash of sadness in his eyes before his eyes turn cold.

"Here I thought that the Castillo's had photographic memory" I hear him say under his breath but I don't say anything about it.

"I am going to head to the restroom" Mac says and leaves. This time I don't stop him seeing as he seemed like he was already finished with our conversation.

What a strange guy.

Looking out the window I see that we are already taking off making me sigh as I lay back on my seat.

Why did he ask about Christmas Day when I was 6? I know that Andy and Luke can remember what happen that Day but me and and Jake can't... Or at least I can't.

Am I even sure I can remember anymore? The incident was 11 years ago. Jake remembered his memory's but why didn't I?

"You're injury's to the head we're slightly worst then your brothers therefore we aren't even sure you can recover those memories. That doesn't mean that you can't remember them but I do believe that it is only if you allow yourself to remember or something triggers them to resurface"

"What your trying to say is that Thea might never remember her memories?" Abuelita ask Neon.

"Basically" Neon says before Gary whacks him in the back of his head. "All her memory before her current age will be forgotten. They can still be restored but that's only if she allows herself too"