S I X T Y T W O

Thea's POV:

the next morning

I wake up and realize I'm drench in sweat but I'm way to comfortable against the warm body to even think about it. 

Wait....

Warm body?

.....

Oh well

I try to fall back asleep but then I feel something near my inner thigh.

"Oh fuck" I say due to the sudden pain That feels like someone destroyed my insides and remember what happened last night.

Then I hear the door open.

"Mason wake up breakfast Is ready... oh hey Thea" I hear Mac say and that's when I see who's besides him and see Andy with wide eyes.

I then see Jake pass by on the phone and that's when he stops in front of the door.

"Hold on one second these morons won't let people rest. Why are you bothering th-" Jake stops mid sentence making eye contact with me and then turning around and going back to the phone call.

Why the fuck is the door still open?!

"just shut the damn door already you assholes" Luke shouts at them as he shuts the door himself with his eyes closed.

"God was that embarrassing" Mason says something freezing me out a bit since I thought he was asleep.

My eyes meet his playful green eyes and see his small smile in his face.

Slowly but surely my eyes trial down to see his thing hanging out near my inner thigh.

"Oh that's big" I say rather loudly making Mason chuckle and I feel my cheeks heat up due to embarrassment.

I dig my head into his bare chest to hide my flushed cheeks which makes him laugh even louder.

"Stop" I say smacking him on his chest.

I start to laugh too because I'll have to admit if I've witnessed that I would have bursted into laughter.

After a long shower I was finally seated on my table waiting for breakfast while Jake was somewhere in the house screaming at his phone in Spanish while Andy and Mac were playing housewife's in the kitchen making all of us something to eat.

"Next time just lock the door" Luke says coming in with a cup of coffee.

"Noted" I say then stop mid thought.

This is my house?

"This is my house I shouldn't-"

"Yes you should have the doors locked" Luke says setting down in front of me.

I roll my eyes and try to listen to Jakes phone conversation.

"Your not leaving here if that's what your wondering. By the time of Jake I'd say we'll have to all stay here for a couple of days" Luis says.

"Do you know who he's on the phone with?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Marcelo. We have a bunch of our shipments missing from the Russians and so do they." He says and I shake my head already rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"I'm guessing that's who he's screaming at right now" I say and he nods.

All of a sudden my phone starts to ring and I answer.