F I F T Y N I N E

Thea's POV

I start preparing my backpack with weapons and preparing my weapons that I will be strapping onto me.

I put it under my desk along with my bullet proof vest before I head out of my office locking it behind me.

It's around 5:30pm and everyone decided to have dinner at a restaurant but I made an excuse that I was sick so I wouldn't go.

The night after I made pizza was also the night the attack went on and no the mission that Luis and Mac went on was not part of it.

It's been two days since that night and I've already sent a signal to Octavio that I will be meeting him tonight to attack.

The reason that the rest went to go get dinner was to put on a show for Christopher. I was going to go but I made an excuse that I was coming down with the flu.

Mason almost ruined my whole plan by trying to stay back with me but I insisted that he needed to go.

The only problem is that Elijah has been checking up on me every 20 minutes if I'm locked in a room.

To avoid his further check ups I am in plain sight for a while before randomly going into rooms.

I walk around the house until I see that Elijah has seen me and I linger for a few minuets before going downstairs.

I go down to get a snack from the kitchen before going back up to my office.

That's when I lock the door snd close all the windows and take off my pajamas to reveal my black jeans, black top and start to put on my bulletproof vest along with my combat boots.

I move my backpack from underneath my desks and lift up the carpet.

Underneath the carpet revealed a trap door which I opened and leads to a fun trip down the slide and into some tunnels I found leading to the beat up warehouse.

Before I head down I put my phone on top of the desk knowing that they will try to locate me with it.

I know my jewelry also has trackers in it but they all will be in a state of panic to even think about it.

Taking the backpack I go down the slide with a flashlight in hand.

Once I reached the bottom i start my 15 minute walk.

The walk came and went and I was finally in the warehouse

When I finally find the light switches all my motorcycles are shown in the light exposing their custom made I had done to them.

Especially my baby which is a midnight blue color with my initials in the back right side.

The rest were the ones I had custom made for the guys.

I head to the desk that's nearby and start to log into the computers which reveal more CCTV footage.

The first one reveals from all around Masons property.

The second computer reveals from around Masons house and the last one reveals from all the rooms inside the house except for the bathrooms cause let's just face it that's gross and weird if there were cameras in there.

I see that Elijah still hasn't checked up on me since he's at the other side of the house taking a call.

That's my cue to go.

The entrance started to open and I get the helmet and onto my motorcycle before speeding out of there.

I know they wouldn't shoot they would just try to stop me.