T W E N T Y S I X

Thea's POV

Swinging the door open I find Mason and a random blonde girl doing it in my couch.

The girl is what seems to be moaning while Mason keeps ramming into her.

Alright

What

The

Fuck?

So this is what he's been doing while I was out of it for two days? Probably even while I was being kidnapped.

For some reason that hurt more then the pain in my back and ribs.

"Why are you still standing.... oh" Hearing Macs voice it makes me snap out of my thoughts.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IT IN MY COUCH. OUT OF ALL THE DAMN PLACES YOU COULD HAVE DONE IT AT. YOU HAD TO CHOSE THE DAMN COUCH" I yell which startled them as Mason instantly gets off of her.

the girl just stands up with no shame glaring at me.

"Who the hell are you and why did you have to stop us? Can't you see that we were in the middle of something" She whines as she try's to kiss Masons neck but he throws her off somewhere.

Alright I've had and seen enough.

Getting the gun from my waist I aim it at her and before anyone can react I shoot her dead.

And that's the time of how I have a naked girl bleeding out from her chest right now.

"Clean up the mess. I don't have time for it" I say taking the gun with me upstairs to my room.

God this hurts to go up the stairs.

What a night.

Once I get in my room I look inside the bag Gary gave me and inside it has a note and a two bottle of pills.

Here's some pain killers and Take your damn sleeping pills you dumbass - Gary

Rolling my eyes I take two and lay on my bed.

Wincing as my back touches my bed i start to get over it as I slowly start to get used to it.

Getting my safety blanket I put it over me and try to go to sleep but can't.

Who the hell is Naomi and what is she doing at Jakes house? Why did Alyssa appear all of a sudden? Why did Micheal and his sons appeared at the same time?

With all these questions running through my head I slowly drift off letting the sleeping pills get to me.

I wake up to me tied up as blood rushes down my nose and a few cuts here and there as well as some other treated bruises .

I look to my right to find Jake also in the terrible condition as me and I see him starting to wake up.

As I was about to say something the door slams open.

Not again. Please not again.

It reveals a tall light skinned man with blonde hair and Hazel eyes.

He seemed furious at something as he starts to come near us and I start to feel myself start to tremble in fear.

"I see you guys have woken up already" he says

Looking down not wanting to look at him. To look at him mocking us while torturing us.

bad move, Thea.

he yanks my hair making me look up at him.

"Look at me while I speak" he says before slapping me.

I just stay silent trying not to cry.

"If it weren't for you guys then Alyssa would have been alive" he mutters and he shakes his head before turning his back to us.

"Y-you aren't the first to say that" I say.

"And their damn right. my little sister would have been here if it weren't for you two and your father" he spats out.

"Then why not kill us already?!" Jake shouts out furiously.

Micheal starts to tap his chin as he gets out a gun and points it at Jake.

"Maybe I should" he says with a smile.

Bam

"NOOO"

"NOOOO" I scream out and sit up quickly which made me hiss in pain.

The door slams open to reveal Mason. He immediately searches the room but sees no danger.

"Are you okay, Thea?" Andy ask from behind Mason looking around tiredly rubbing his eyes.

When did Andy get here? Looking at his outfit I  would have laughed if it weren't for my mood right now. He's wearing a white robe that has ducks in crowns

"What the fuck are you wearing?"

"Shut up" he says dragging Mason with him slamming the door closed.

A week later

Getting ready to finally face them I throw on my black jeans, combat boots, white tank, and black leather jacket.

Putting my long black raven hair in two French braids I take some pain killers.

Gary told me to rest for two weeks but I've been feeling better. Ever since I caught Mason with that random blonde girl I haven't really seen him around that much. Only here and there.

Taking one of my many car keys I go out and get into my car and start driving at full speed to get to the warehouse quicker.

In getting to the warehouse I see Blake's car parked outside along with Jakes, Lukes, and Andy's.

Not finding this weird I head inside. Opening the door I see people here and there hanging out. Some of them give me weird looks but I ignore them. Walking to Jakes office I start hearing the screams making me rush in only to find Alyssa on the ground crying and screaming.

"The hell" I mutter closing the door.

Glancing over at Jake he gives me a look to stay quiet.

"How can you just kill your uncle?! MY BROTHER" Alyssa screams.

I stay quiet realizing that she had just found out what we are going to do to her twin brother.

Jake looks at me and I give him 4 blinks. He nods and I sigh knowing he's going to do the opposite of what I just signaled to him.

"I'll give you 5 minutes to see him." Jake says. "5 minutes before he dies. Make it quick"

~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!

Edited: 1/22/20