F I F T Y S E V E N

Thea's POV

Have you ever thought about how if you hadn't done something in the past how differently your future would be?

I'm sure we've all had those moments and I'm having that moment right now.

It's not worth putting my family's life in danger just over killing an annoying Almond.

But it does come with a benefit to it all.

We can finally get rid of Christopher once and for all.

Just like his daughter he is just as irritating for all mafias and other gangs.

Not to mention how he messed with the Colombians a few years back.

"Earth to Thea" Andy says elbowing me.

"Yeah?" I ask remembering where I was.

"Jake was just saying that Christopher shouldn't be too pleased that his plan did not work. That means he can act on emotions causing him more men but I doubt that. He will just be looking for the right moment to attack. As For now we wait for Octavio to inform us of anything new and until you get better" Mason says drinking his coffee.

"That's good" I say happy at the last part.

This is the last day until I finally get the monitor off. If I'm being honest I haven't fainted or felt myself hyperventilating in 2 days every time I get excited.

At least for now we won't have to worry about any surprise attacks.

"But we still do need to limit your time outside just in case" Mason says and I nod.

It's not like I leave the house to begin with.

"I wish I could be a couch potato like you" I hear Andy mutter making me look at him odd.

"What?" I ask him and he looks at me weird.

"What?" He says ignoring the fact that I heard  what he said. 

That morning I had woken up back at the house on Masons bed with Sierra. No Mason in sight.

I also had my safety blanket covering me.

The attack was at least 5 days ago and the house doesn't even look like it.

It looks untouched as if nothing ever happen.

Well I shouldn't be as surprised considering it did happen 5 days ago but even then the next morning after the attack I had woken up in Masons bed.

I had been sleeping by Masons side ever since the attack and this might sound cliche but it has been the best 5 nights that I had ever had.

When I had came down to the kitchen which was less then 10 minutes from now everyone was already eating breakfast.

I had also realized that I blacked out that night of the attack.

I thought that I was just taking a nap lol.

No one really wanted to talk about it that morning after. Mason is taking 2 weeks off to see if I'm doing alright.

This is the first time we finally got to talk about the day of the attack and what's to come.

I take a look around and notice everyone making conversation with one another not paying any mind to me.