F I F T Y F O U R

Thea's POV

A few days later

As I was about to chose which plan I want to do to kill Christopher the little monitor started going off making me roll my eyes.

Great now I can't even do that.

"I MADE FOOD" I hear Mason yell from downstairs.

Alessandra let him make food? In "her" kitchen?

Now I could go downstairs casually and boring or I could just hop out from the balcony and jump through the kitchen window which is right from below my balcony.

The monitor starts going off again and this time I just sigh as I just tighten the blanket around me.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE THINKING OF JUMPING THROUGH THE KITCHEN WINDOW" Mason yells and sigh again.

"YOUR NO FUN AND ITS NOT LIKE I CAN" I yell back as I make my way out of my room.

"Thisboringbitch,NoJuMpInGtHrOuGhThEkiTcHeNWiNdOwHeSaYs"

"Uh Thea?" I hear a feminine voice ask and I look up to see Naomi at the last steps.

"Oh look the prego lady is here to yell at me again" I say turning the corner to run into the kitchen wall.

Wait kitchen wall?

I look at what's directly in front of me and slowly look up to the persons head.

"Oh why hello there" I say taking a step back and seeing Jake looking down at me.

"Wait no nice greetings for you! You just came to visit after my discharge from the hospital!" I say turning my back on him and going into the kitchen.

To be fair it's not like I didn't visit but that's because I have bounty on my head.

Yeah right since when has that stopped me. It's not like I basically banned them from coming over until I was relaxed enough or whatever.

Going inside the kitchen i was slapped by the smell of my favorite meal.

Pozole verde

My one true love.

I go over to serve myself some and then I place my ass on a seat to enjoy the meal.

"Oh fuck that's hot" I say swallowing it as fast as possible making me start to choke while some assholes start to laugh.

"Wow thank you so much for helping me die quicker" I say after I was finished dying.

"Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask what's with the bruises?" Jake ask making me confused.

"What bruises?" I ask him genuinely confused until I realized that those punches left bruises.

"El asesino Del hospital" I say glancing at Naomi while blowing on the food before eating it.

(The assassin from the hospital)

"Ya le an dicho?" I ask looking over at Luke and Andy who are now serving themselves.

(Have you guys told her yet?)

"Estresa mucho si le Digo" Jake says serving Naomi a bowl.

(Stresses too much if I tell her)

I nod and search the room for Mason who is not in here.

"He went to take a phone call" Luis says coming into the room and I just nod again.

"Como estan las cosas horita, Jake?" I ask still looking around the room once more.

(How are things right now, Jake)