N I N E T E E N

Thea's POV

December 1st

Looking around everyone seemed sad and mad.

Mom wouldn't have want this.

Holding tight onto my stuffed bear I walk downstairs already ready for moms funeral. Everyone says it was mine and Jakes fault.

I guess it really was my fault.

Uncle Micheal hasn't talked to us since that day they found out. He screamed at us and had to be dragged out of the house by uncle Leo and uncle Nick.

Aunt Mia and my godmother Lia look at me with hate in their eyes as I sit down in the couch waiting for dad and Jake to be done.

Jake comes downstairs and sits right besides me. We know that everyone hates us for what we did.

"Mija, where's you're dad?" Uncle Leo ask looking at anywhere except for me.

I guess he hates me too.

"I-I don't know" I whisper looking down trying not to cry. I promised myself that I'd be strong for Jake. We are twins but I was born 10 minutes before him making me the oldest.

I see him kneeling down in front of us and gives us a hug.

"You don't hate us?" Jake ask in a wobbly voice.

"Why would I hate you guys?" He ask. Me and Jake look at each other before we look at him.

"Everyone else seems to hate us" I mutter.

He was about to say something but then we hear a crash from upstairs.

Uncle Leo instantly gets up and goes to get his gun as he marches upstairs. He stops mid way as he sees dad. Dad looks tired and sad as he makes his way downstairs.

"Everything is fine. We should get going. Nick has already made sure everyone that is needed has arrived" Dad says and we stand up. Abuelita comes from out of the kitchen and goes over to us and grabs our hands.

"Your dad is already there" She says to dad as we are already making our way outside.

______

They were already burring mom. I just stare down the whole time not wanting to meet the eyes of everyone here. But something told me to look up only to see my uncle Micheal walking up to us. He seems mad.

He suddenly grabs me and Jake by our collars like nothing and starts yelling at us.

"IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT"

"YOU GUYS WERE THE ONES THAT SHOULD HAVE DIED NOT HER"

" NOT MY LITTLE SISTER"

"Everything looks good" I hear Gary, our family doctor says.

What happen?

"Then why did she pass out?" Mason ask.

Mason? What is he doing here?

Everything comes back to me but I don't feel like opening my eyes.

"Something triggered her conscious into remembering her memory's before the age of 12." Gary says sounding a bit off. "I am guessing that something was Alyssa but I could be wrong. Did you say something?"