F O U R T Y

(Pt. 2)

Thea's POV

A few hours later

before we know it we found each other at a balcony with 4 bottles of whatever alcohol we found in the kitchen.

2 of them are empty and I have a bottle in one hand and Miranda in the other.

"So...*hiccup* who won?" I ask in a drunk tone.

"I don't *hiccup* knows" she says and we start to laugh at that.

"Who-whoever... finishes the-the bottle... first... wi-wins" I say trying not to sound so sloppy.

We both stand up with our  bottles and clank them before Miranda starts giving a toast.

"I-I wa- wanna... give a toast *hiccup* for my.... my girl... The-Thea... who is the baddest hoe... out-out there" She says and then she starts sobbing.

"Thi-this Gil... has been... there for me *hiccup* since... day one" she shouts like the sloppiest mess she was right now.

But who am I to judge when I'm also sobbing by her speech.

"I-I also *hiccup* want t-to give a... spe-speech.. for my... gi-gurl Mir-Miranda" I say trying to pull myself together and not sob.

"Y-you... cab-can't *hiccup* copy... my sp-speech" She says and I glare at her to shut up before we start to giggle.

"She-she is... fuck-fucking *hiccup* annoying-"

"Hey *hiccup*!" She says cutting me off again.

"Bitch... I'm *hiccup* not fin-finished... yet" I say and she gives me and apologetic look.

"Sor-sorry" she says before letting me go on.

"She- shes... one of t-the....*hiccup* stupidest... pe-people... our there... *hiccup* but... she's always be-been... there *hiccup* for me. For-for that *hiccup* I luv u BITCHHH" I scream while sobbing and that reminds me of that one vine.

We look at each other before we scream at the top of our lungs.

"IM NEVER GOING TO *hiccup* STOP LOVING YOU, BITCH" We scream together before we clank our bottles together and start to chug it down.

Without skipping a beat we both have our arms around each other and waltz into the now empty ball room trying not to fall down the stairs.

I chug down the last of my drink and throw it right at the stairs into the middle of the dance floor making glass bottle shatter everywhere.

Me and Miranda start to laugh as we get to the bottom of the stairs and instead of throwing hers too she sets it down at one of the tables.

Miranda lays down in the ground and puts some Music on at full blast.

Me being drunk I stand up in one of the tables and start to dance kicking everything off the table.

" you have to dance like this, not like what you are doing" One of the strippers says showing me how to dance in one of the poles.

"Why the hell am I doing this mission again?!" I shout frustrated.

"If you don't get your ass on the pole I will throw you back in the basement" She shouts frustrated.

Not wanting to go down to the basement I start to get my ass back to the pole.

"Yess gurllll *hiccup* move... them hips" I hear Miranda shout and that's when I realize that she's been throwing money at me.