T H I R T Y T W O

Thea's POV

Pt. 2

Mason dismisses Luis and walks over to me.

"You know we wouldn't have been in this mess if you hadn't killed Amanda" Mason says glaring at me.

That had me boiling in anger.

I swallow down the chocolate as I glare at him.

"She wouldn't have gotten herself killed if she knew her place" I say back.

He slams me into the wall and gets real close.

"Listen here and listen good. It doesn't concern you if I'm sleeping with someone else. Remember that we are here just to seal a deal" Mason whispers next to my ear.

"Next time I see you anywhere near Elijah It will go worst for you" Brian whispers right next to my ear.

I wonder if he can even hear my heart beating in fear of what he'll do next.

"I-I was.... I was ask-asking where you... were" I say stumbling over my words.

I look up at Brian and see him smiling as if he's enjoying seeing me shake in fear.

"Good" he says throwing me to the side and leaving the room.

I ended up bumping into the nightstand causing it to fall and shatter the vase glass vase and me to stumble over it.

That night I ended up picking glass shatters from my forearm.

I look up and see Brian making me freeze and my heart to beat ten times faster.

Feeling myself pinned into the wall made things even worst as I start to feel as if I'm breathing harder.

"Wow, I guess those two couldn't keep their hands to themselves for one second" I hear someone say but I can't seem to make out who said it.

"Please.... please leave me... alone" I whisper through shaky breaths.

I feel the pressure of me being pinned to the wall leave. I close my eyes and count to 10 to calm me down.

He's dead, Thea.

He's 6 feet deep.

He won't come back from the dead.

Opening my eyes I see Mason looking down at me with an emotion I can't read. Pushing past him I grab the bag of chocolates and shove them into my luggage. 

I soon just back away and go into a room where I see Marcelo talking on the phone with his back facing me.

I sneak over behind a big plant vase so he won't be able to see me.

"Yes, I know she's due to go into labor in a few weeks" Marcelo sighs into the phone.

"Just do the fucking thing I told you to do" I hear him say getting frustrated.

I sneak back out of the room and go into the restroom.

Marcelo should be by Rivers side not traveling because I put both of their lives in danger.

I turn on the faucet and splash water onto my face to calm me down.

Patting my face dry with a towel I close my eyes and count to 10 again. Finally I Go back out and fish out another chocolate bar and lay back down on my couch.

In the living room it was only Mason, Jake, and Marcelo.

"she still has the same habits from when we were younger" I hear Mason mutter to himself.