T W E N T Y

Jakes POV

Hearing beeping noises and people talking I start to slowly open my eyes as pain spread throughout my body.

Upon opening my eyes I see Andy and Luke by my side to concentrated on Luke's computer to notice I have woken up.

"Where the hell is Thea?" I demand sitting up despite's the pain. I feel someone trying to push me back onto my bed but I push my way up.

"Your always so god damn stubborn, Jake. Lay back down you'll open up your wounds" I hear Naomi say.

Turning to look at her I see her brown eyes to see them red and puffy with dark circles under her eyes. Her blonde hair was all messy. It seems like she hadn't slept in days.

Even if she looks like a mess she still manages to look hot.

Listening to her I sit back down as the door opens to reveal Blake and Mason.

"How long?" I ask turning back to Andy and Luke.

"Two days. No word from where Thea is yet but We have been doing everything we can" Andy says and I lay down feeling the pain on my ribs.

"You have fractured ribs, a sprained wrist along with a few bruises here and there" Naomi says in a low voice.

Looking down I didn't even notice the bandages covering my wrist.

"Luis pinpointed a location but by the time we got their it seemed that they have already left. He got a new location and is currently making sure it's the right one" Mason says as the tv suddenly turns on and you can see someone chained by their arms into the wall.

I sit up looking at the tv to see That the persons hair was covering them but instantly I knew who it was.

"It looks like you guys are missing one of the reaper twins. Or should I say both of them?" They say and I hear Micheals and Noah's sickening laughter.

"unfortunately had to move location because the Italians knew where to find us" Noah says pissed off.

"Enough of the chit chat. Noah" Micheal says signaling something to him.

Noah goes over to a bucket and throws it at her. Water splashes her making her gasp out for air.

"I'm surprised you survived that crash. To bad Jake didn't" Micheal says and that's when Thea looks up at him and smiles.

"As if" she says looking back down.

"This video was pre recorded. They thought by sending us this it will work as a distraction to try and hack into our system" Luke says turning it off and I look over at him. "They are trying to do so right now"

Then that means that they recorded this a day after the crash.

"Hack into their system" I say getting up ignoring the pain. This time Naomi doesn't bother to stop me as she is being escorted by Jefferson back to her room.

"Mason meet me in my office in 5. Have Luis and Mac come in as well" I say and they all get out except for Blake.

"Don't you have Alyssa to tend to?" I say putting on my jeans and a white shirt.

"She cried herself to sleep" Blake says. I don't say anything and start to look around for some pain killers until I finally found them.

"You know I really am-"

"If you are here to apologize this isn't the time for it. I have bigger problems to deal with right now" I say slipping on my boots. "Is their anything else?"

Hearing nothing I leave my room and walk to my office.

He should have been their for us when we were younger. Maybe this all would have been avoided if he was there that day.

Shaking that thought I enter my office.

"The hacker trying to hack into our system is currently at the same location that Luis has. It seems like the first location was where they were when they started recording the video." Luke says as soon as I enter my office.

"You might want to take a look at the video" Andy says clicking on the Tv.

I look at the TV and see Thea covered in her own blood as Micheal try's to pry out answers from her.

This only angers me knowing that it's my fault that she's in their taking all punches for us.

"This may be your territory, Jake. but I do suggest My team and yours go to the location right now. If the hacker is still in the same location thinking that we're distracted by the video then won't they think they are safe right now?" Mason says.

Glancing at Luke he nods and I turn to Mason.

"Gather the group, Andy" I say sitting on my office chair knowing I can't do anything right now.

"Mason you better be the one to find her, you hear?" I say and he nods while leaving with Andy and Mac.

If anything happens to Thea. God better pray that I don't get my hands on Micheal and Noah.

"Make sure you both have eyes on every angle" I say dismissing them.

~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!

Edited: 1/13/20