T H I R T Y

Thea's POV

"Hey! Wait for me" i say seeing that Jake, Andy and Luke are playing soccer.

"Kids hurry back in the guest are here for dinner" mom says just as I was about to ask if I can join.

"Last one inside is a rotten egg!" Andy shouts already taking off inside with us following close behind.

As soon as we're inside the living room i don't know how but somehow Andy trips causing Luke to trip on him and then Jake and then me on top of them.

"Oof"

"Ow"

"Andy you idiot" Luke says as we all get off of one another.

"I'm not an idiot" Andy defense himself.

"Your right your-" I say.

"See! Thea agrees with me!" He says.

"You didn't let me finish!" I say and he looks at me in confused.

"Your just dumb" I say causing his mouth to drop and I start to giggle.

"That's it! I'm not going to give you my chocolate bars!" He says turn around.

"I don't need your chocolate bars! I have one right here" I say. I go up to one of the plant vases and take out a big Hershey's bar out.

I look at Andy to see all three of them shocked.

But then my chocolate bar gets snatched away. I look up to see that my mom now has the chocolate bar.

"What did I tell you about hiding candy in the plant vase?" Mom ask.

"I dunno you never found out where I would hide my candy" I say. I hear a chuckle behind mom and I look past her to find a tall man with a women next to him.

I go up to the women who has big brown eyes and dark brown hair.

"Your pretty" I say and she just giggles.

Soon I hear footsteps come by and turn around to see dad . .

All of a sudden I'm in a black room. I look around to find myself being tied up and I see Jake next to me tied up too.

Soon the door slams open to reveal a man.

"What do you want with us?!" I shout and I hear the man start to laugh.

"I want my sister back" he says taking out a gun.

Bam

"NOO" I yell out. After scanning the room I find myself sweaty and breathing loudly.

I hear someone run up the stairs and into my room to me which causes me to flinch. They embrace me in a hug telling me it's all over now.

"It was just a nightmare" I hear Mason repeat over and over again.

"Close your eyes and Breath" he instructs.

"What's going on?" I hear myself say breathlessly.

"If you guys even come out alive, which I doubt, I will always find you" Micheal says.

"No! No you're dead" I shot feeling like I'm suffocating myself in this room. I feel something being taken off but I was too concentrated I'm breathing then that.

"DONT TOUCH ME" I yell feeling the arms hold me tighter rocking me back and forth.

"I will kill you. That's a promise, sweetheart" he says taking out a gun and pointing it to Jake.