F O U R T Y S I X

Thea's POV

"Wait a minute" Luke says breaking the silence.

"We have an aunt?" He says in disbelief.

She sighs and turns her back on us.

"Common get out of there. I know you guys already untied yourself"  she says and we all just stand up already untied meanwhile Jake starts to untie Naomi.

"YOUR MEANING TO TELL US THAT ALL THIS TIME YOU WHERE UNTIED?" The glasses dude yells out.

"Unfortunately for you guys, yes" Andy says going to get our weapons from the corner.

"SO YOU LET WAKSON SLAP YOU FOR NOTHING?!" He yells at me and I just awkwardly smile.

"I was bored. so why not have some fun before I killed you guys" I say as Andy comes over and hands me my weapons.

"Anyway, Who the hell named this poor guy Wakson?!" I shout pointing at Wakson.

"I did and his name isn't Wakson. His name is Malcom" Diego, the scar man, says.

"That explains everything" I mutter and see my knife being thrown at me to which I duck.

"Watch it. I just got that one" I say looking over at the wall where my knife got stuck.

"You wouldn't hurt family" Melissa says which makes me, Jake, Andy, Luke start laughing awkwardly.

"Let's just go with that" I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"No you did not!" Melissa says and I look at her in confusion.

"No, My Little Thea would never do that" Scar and Melissa say.

"What?" Jake says immediately getting defensive.

"Melissa over here was watching over you guys" Diego says.

Suddenly we all tense up and you could basically sense the anger that's building up in the room.

"Bullshit" Jake says suddenly enraged.

"Believe it or not it's true" Scar says blocking Melissa from an angry looking Jake.

"I wasn't there when they needed me the most. Common kids we need to discuss some stuff" Melissa says leaving the room.

This was such a waste of time. How did Naomi get in this situation with them?

When we got out of what we know know as their home our van was already waiting for us out front.

I was on the passenger seat while Andy was driving to Jakes penthouse.

The sun seems to about to come out and for once I felt all my problems wither away with this mission even if Jake got me mad.

"Did you know?" I whisper at Andy.

"I knew" Is all he says making me slump back onto my seat.

"He didn't want to tell you because you already had enough on you plate and he didn't want you worrying about him since we all know what happen last time." Andy says and I sigh shaking my head.

Three hours later.

When we finally got to Jakes penthouse I was exhausted.