F I F T Y S I X

Luke's POV

Hearing Thea yell for Jefferson to put her down made me want to scream at Jefferson to put her down too but I knew I couldn't for her own good.

It was already bad enough that everyone was risking their life while we we're here watching making sure nothing goes wrong.

We hear some yelling before hearing some nagging on the door.

For a while it was quiet until we hear a loud bang and Thea screaming in pain.

"Boss" Jefferson says sounding concern.

"She's fine" I sigh looking at the screen.

Alberto and Alize had already taken down Christopher's men.

Yes it was that fast because Christopher didn't think to send more then 10 men.

Now it was Jakes part.

"They are entering through the back and going right. I'm sending out the signal to our men to get ready to aim" I say looking at the footage of Jake and Andy taking their last shot.

Jake and Andy looks directly at the camera and blinks twice.

Their ready.

I notice that one of the guys behind them kept on following and looking at them making me sketched out.

"Guy in blue" Luis says into his ear piece.

"We know" Jake says and I look at the other footage to see Christopher's men about to barge in.

"Now" I say and that's when the gun shots rang out.

I see Jake and Andy immediately get behind the bar and start shooting along with some of our men inside the bar.

People immediately starts screaming  and running to the exit as the shots rang out.

"Should we inform Mason?" Luis ask as I'm still looking at what's going down.

20 out of 40 of Christopher's men are down.

"Wait until after." I mutter.

Andy gets down and I notice that he isn't coming up immediately.

"What's going on?" I ask seeing that Jake is the only one firing behind the bar.

"What do you mean you ran out of bullets?!" Jake shouts angrily making me face palm myself.

"I was busy!" Andy shouts back.

"Busy fucking someone or busy doing work?!" I shout through the ear piece.

"Hehe" Andy says making me want to drive there to kill him before Christopher's men do it.

"I swear to-"

"Just shut up I have a better idea" Andy says and we see him getting the glass Bottles.

If he's doing what I think he's about to do.

He starts throwing the bottles and one of them lands on a guy who gets knocked out.

...

It was one of our men.

"Did he just-"

I just nod at Luke knowing what he was about to say.

"Hanna Montana once said-"

"WE DON'T CARE JUST START HELPING JAKE OUT" I yell through the earpiece.

"My bad Mike" Andy says before throwing more glass plates and anything he could find at Christophers men.