~Chapter Seven~

(Taehyung's POV Present)

"Taehyung it's me! Hyungsik!" A slim figured man with brownish hair in a brown and white sweater and blue jeans, yells as he waves his hand from down the street.

For a moment I though I was just seeing or hearing things but I blinked twice before the man had come closer. That's when my vision became visible and I recognized one of my childhood friends from high school. "H-hyungsik? Hyungsik from high school?" I stood on my feet and dusted myself off and adjusted the scarf around my neck. 

Hyungsik simply huffs out a chuckle. I guess it was his way of saying that I was suppose to remember him "Yeah! Of course it's me! I haven't seen you for years!" Pulling me in a tight embrace. I gasp at his tremendous strength, airways were slightly collapse but I was still able to breathe. 

"It's good to see you Hyungsik!" Returning the kind hug with a few pats on his back. I was overjoyed and surprised to see my friend I haven't seen so long. I almost forgot about all of the friends I had in high school. But only two of them I had a very close bond with and they were Hyungsik and Hyungwon. 

We released ourselves from the embrace, still in shock to see each other. Hyungsik still looked the same only his hair grew and he had gain some muscles.  

"I see you're doing well. Especially since you're now in Korea's most talked about kpop groups. I always knew you'd make it. Everywhere I go I see and hear nothing but BTS. You're a success!"

I smile and shrug at the compliment. I honestly didn't know how to respond verbally without spilling too much information while secretly out in public. I sensed that there were probably fans right now tracking us as we speak. "Yeah. We are" Putting my hands in my jean pockets, kicking the small pebbles on the ground. "How's Hyungwon? Have you seen or heard from him?"

"Ah! Hyungwon! He's actually a math teacher for our old high school."

"Really?" My mouth agape. A huge grin curved on my lips as I thought about the man who I used to think he spent so much time playing games rather than doing homework. Hyungwon was always a man full of surprises but I never though he would pursue a teaching career, especially in a math field. "I never would've thought he would be teaching at our old high school" 

Hyungsik laughed at my surprised expression. " Hyungwon was always a math geek. Joked around a lot but very intelligent. He's  currently engaged to a girl he met at a coffee shop. I could say the same thing for you, Taehyung. You were the one who loved photography. I remember how you would walk around with that camera of yours, taking pictures of the school park, school clubs, almost anything your eyes set on."

"That's right! Photography was my passion. It still is actually."

"I'm glad you still take pride in your hobby, Taehyung" Walking over, giving me a few gentle pats on the shoulder. "Taehyung" His voice lowers "I heard about the news about your grandmothers passing a few years ago. I just didn't know how to reach out. I never did get to tell you how sorry I am for your grandmother's passing."

The though of my grandmother swam over my head. She was a woman who took care of me and loved me to her very last day on earth. She always made sure that I was loved and even taught me how to love regardless if that person was cruel or not. Sometimes I feel her presence whenever I'm feeling down or feel completely numb. I still think about the day she gave me her wedding ring, just in case I found the one I loved. I felt like shit when my heart was torn apart when the love of my life, or the one who I though who loved me, had left me for another man. I still question myself about what I've done to make her leave me. 

"Taehyung?"

I snap out of my trail of thoughts. I fake a smile to hide the unwanted reoccurring pain I was having inside of me. "Huh? Oh" Shaking my head "Sorry. I was thinking of something for a moment" Letting out a aspirated laugh "Yeah. Thanks. I think about my grandmother everyday. I know she's in a better place and is with my grandfather right now."