~Chapter Sixty Six~

(Taehyung's Past POV)

That night on our honeymoon was something I dreaded. During the travel, I just couldn't manage with my emotions and had a hard time trying to get a decent nap on the plane. Jisu was busy looking at her list of items that she wanted once we got to Beverly Hills. I just found it hard to believe that all she wanted to do was talk about all the expensive places she wanted to visit and all the expensive and high quality clothes she wanted to buy. Not once have I heard about how excited she was having me finally as her husband other than "I can't wait to relive our first time when we get to that expensive  hotel!" All I wanted to do was get off this plane and go somewhere far away to calm my nerves.

We were finally at the hotel in Malibu and everything there was already set. The whole beach house was intact, sophisticated, cozy and had a great view of the water. It was perfect. Exactly how I remembered when I had proposed to y/n. I can almost taste the memories, at the tip of my very tongue. The mere thought of y/n on that very night was slowly starting to consume me. How I wished for that moment to be relived.

Those moments seeing how happy y/n was. Seeing her smile and blossom even through times when she tried to face challenges on her own. I was still in love with her and yet I couldn't have her. I couldn't have the person, who brought me back to life, gave the absolute courage to move on, into my life. 

After unpacking and setting things up, we had a romantic dinner, that consisted of steak, steamed vegetables, and pureed squash with a glass of dark red wine. For the most part of the dinner, Jisu had been babbling about all the places she wanted to see in Beverly Hills and taking her to get her hair done by all these well known celebrity stylists she had seen on TV. For me, I"m just sitting there trying not to listen and at the same time making sure I was because I didn't want her to start thinking I was not paying attention to her. I couldn't really eat for the most part, just a few bites and her babbling threw me off.

I wasn't even in the mood for tonight's honeymoon. Just thought of touching this woman made me sick. Made me wonder how or why the hell I even kisses her. Nothing about her seemed like how it was when we were a couple back in high school. Jisu however was in the mood and pretty much teared off both of our clothes off  pounced on me like a lion capturing its prey. She was in charge and I just let her do what she wanted as I started blankly at the ceiling, wanting to just finish. Those days when I felt an instant connection between Jisu when we were in bed, was no longer there. Pretty much she was the one giving a lazy and loveless fuck, but it was laughable because she thought she was actually doing one hell of a job. 

In the middle of it, she grew tired and wanted me to take over. As much as I didn't want to, I just went on and didn't give it my all. Nothing about her aroused me. Not her body, how she sounded or how she moved. Just nothing. I was dead on the inside but on the outside I was pretending to enjoy it. Then it struck me. Y/N's face appeared. My heart stared beating and racing in and out of my chest as thoughts and memories of Y/N swam in my head. Her hair, her smile, her skin, her eyes, and her body were all coming to me almost all at once that I became aroused. My body completely just started moving on its own and soon enough I was giving Jisu a performance she haven't had in a long time. Jisu was clawing at my chest screaming for me to go faster but my body only obeyed to the memories of y/n and her voice, not Jisu's. I was in my own world of pleasure as more images of y/n pilled in and I was going at an unimaginable pace, grunting and groaning, mentally moaning out y/n's name. 

I became a total maniac in bed, blocking Jisu's face and replacing her's with Y/N. After a few powerful thrusts, I came undone, biting my lip to keep from moaning out y/n's name in front of Jisu. Seconds later Jisu finishes as well, screaming out my name, loud enough for the whole world to hear and we both collapsed on the bed. I felt disgusted and accomplished at the same time. Disgusted because I just had sex with my newly wedded wife while secretly thinking of y/n and accomplished because Jisu had no idea and I was able to get through it without any problems. I was so exhausted that I didn't care to cuddle with Jisu so I quickly fell asleep. 

I woke up the next morning, cleaned myself up and got dressed in simple casual attire, brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for Jisu and I. I felt completely rested after last night so I was in the mood to cook. I heard Jisu's footsteps come into the kitchen and turn around to see Jisu, fully dressed in black high heels, a curvaceous and slim fitting black and white dress and flashy diamond earrings and red lipstick. 

"Oh! You're cooking?" She asked in surprise

"Yeah. Thought having breakfast together would be nice this morning. Why are you so dressed up for breakfast?" I chuckled.

"I don't want to have breakfast here. I want to go have breakfast at that five star cafe!" She wines with her arms folded across her chest. 

"Uhh...but I"m taking you to other places later to eat together. Why don't we just enjoy eating together, like most newly weds would do"

She huffs and rolls her eyes like a spoiled brat who couldn't get things done her way. "We're idols! We're rich. We don't have to make food, we can simply just go and spend money anywhere we want."

I turned the stove top off and with sad eyes I replied "But...you used to like it when I'd cook for you. Does it really matter?'

"Of course it matters! Who has time to cook and eat with one another? You know what! I don't want to argue. Let's just eat your...whatever you ju-"

"No! No!" I protested "I'll take you! I...I don't have to coo-"

"Great!" She jumps with delight, her snobby and selfish expression disappears. "I'm heading to the car!" She yells, running out of the beach house, with her high heels click clacking in the distance. 

It was a shame to dump out what I worked so hard to have a nice and descent meal with Jisu. Nearly breaking my back and this is what I get. Cooking for y/n was never the problem. She would eat anything I've made for her. That's what I loved about her. She was always honest when it came to food. She would tell me if this needed more salt or less salt. More of this or a little of that. With every result she always ate what me or the members made. 

"Come one Taehyung! We have to go!" Jisu yells from outside

Our first morning as a married couple and I'm already being dragged and toyed with like a marionette...more like a slave...or both to be more specific....