~Chapter Fifty Four~

March 20th had arrived. After months of planning, budgeting, and nearly going insane about the move, we were finally at the doorstep of our new home. It was a sunny Monday morning. Spring had just arrived and it was the perfect weather to start unloading our things out of the moving van and into our first ever home. The house was beautifully built, about half the size of the house we shared with the members, the grass was bright green and freshly grown and the colorful flowers had bloomed all around the front and back of our home.

A week before the move, the members had threw a congratulation party for Hobi and I. They made all sorts of dishes and even made a German chocolate cake from scratch, all thanks to Jin and his amazing cooking and baking skills. Jimin couldn't stop whining about how much he'll miss my hugs. Jungkook all of a sudden became shy with me, Jin sending me cooking recipes he found on Instagram, Yoongi complimented me on my hair for the first time in a long time, and stopped being an asshole for once. Namjoon gave me and Hobi a book on building and maintaining a healthy family. As for Taehyung he was quiet but he did have a few drinks with us before he went upstairs to go to sleep. It was a bittersweet party. I was sad because we were no longer going to be living with the members. I was going to miss their crazy pranks, their silly laughters, and going to them whenever I needed their undying love and support. But it was sweet because Hobi and I could have the space a normal married couple will need.

Here we are, in front of our very own home, where Hobi and I can build more happy memories. The members and even some of the staff from Big Hit has offered to help us move our stuff into the house. Soonmin helped me move one of the boxes upstairs to our bedroom. Luckily it wasn't heavy and was the last box to take in, but those two flights of stairs had nearly drained our energy but managed to get up there without breaking an ankle.

We set the box down and took a quick view of the semi empty bedroom. The sounds of our breathing and feet hitting the ground with every step echoed throughout the room. In front of us was a giant window, big enough to see the backyard downstairs and a good view of the city.

We both sigh as we glance at the beautiful scenery

"Aahh y/n! I can't believe you and Hoseok finally have a home of your own! It seem like it was only yesterday when you moved in with the members after you and Hoseok got married." She sniffles and dabs her eyes as her eyes start to water with tears.

I embrace her with a loving hug "Aww Soonmin don't cry! You're gonna make me cry!"

"Haha! These are just tears of happiness, y/n. You've been like a little sister to me and it just heart warming to see you grow."

She let's go and sighs " I know you're not too far away from the city but I want to visit sometime."

"Of course! You're always welcome to visit us! Besides I need some ideas on how to decorate a room for me and Hobi's future baby"

"Id be glad to help with that. You know I'm an expert when it comes to decorating anything. And I am a mother of two, well three because my husband is technically a child." She says laughing loudly and I laugh as well.

"Soonmin, do you think after me and Hoseok get settled and after Taehyung's wedding we can grab a coffee and chat? It's been a long time since we've got to hang out!"

"Yeah! I've been meaning for us to get together! Yeah just let me know the time and place!"

"Great!" I give her another quick hug.

"A lot is going on and the NewYear just started" She chuckles "So are you excited about Taehyung getting married? I have opposing opinions about it."

"I'm happy for him that's all I can say. But why do you have an opposing opinions?"

"There's just something weird about that woman. I don't know if it's her presence, or the way she talks but she's been giving me bad auras since day one...Something" Her eyebrow furrows. She pauses for a moment and place a hand on her hip "just doesn't feel right to me"