~Chapter Sixty Nine~

"No...this can't be" I mumbled to myself, fear and shame clouded my own thoughts. I refused to believe that this man, who I've known and trusted for years, even trusted him with my body when I was too vulnerable and hurt from the supposed divorce, the man who barged into my own home and forced himself on me, made me feel and remember things I never wanted again, had impregnated me. 

The doctor looks at me confused.Confused as to why I looked so upset. "I'm sorry. Is this not good news for you?"

My fingers are practically shaking as I open my mouth and say "It's not! I didn't ask for this to happen"

The doctor looks over at Taehyung and ask "Are you her husband?"

"No." Taehyung and I both said simultaneously. Taehyung's face looks weary and guilty. "I'm a close friend of hers. Her husband is out of the country at the moment" 

The doctor looks at me tenderly "I'm sorry to ask, but you don't have to answer, but you and your husband didn't plan to have any children?"

Words were hard to come out. I was afraid. Scared out of my mind if I told the doctor about what happened between Taehyung and I. I was afraid that if I had said anything regarding that, Taehyung will either lie or say something that'll make the situation worse and a lot more complicated than it already is. I wanted to lash out, scream my lungs out of pure rage, throw anything across the room to get rid of the pain and guilt I was suffering. I never asked to me a target. I never asked to be taken advantage of just because I was a considerate person. Look at where it all got me now, in the hospital finding out I'm pregnant with someone's baby, other than my husband's. 

I claps my hands to face and began to cry "I never asked for this! All I wanted was to make my husband happy. Why me?!"

The doctor's expressions softens and walks to my side and pats me gently on the shoulder to calm me down. But her soft gesture had made it worse and I'm sobbing uncontrollably and clung onto her, as if she was my own mother, for comfort. She's taken back by my action but quickly adjusts herself and comforts me. 

"I'm sorry miss Y/N but I don't understand why you're crying. What do you mean "You want to make your husband happy?" Aren't you already making him happy with his baby you're carrying?"

"I don't know what to do! I feel like my world is turning upside down and it's all my fault!" At this point I was losing control of my own emotions and thoughts. All was a blur. 

"I'm sorry but I still don't know what you mean? How is you getting pregnant your fault?" She spoke softly, trying to de-escalate the tension in the room. I barely noticed my fingers digging onto her waist. 

"It's my fault!" Taehyung finally spoke up. 

The doctors looks over at Taehyung with a confused look "Huh? What do you mean?"

Taehyung's body grows tense as he stood up from the chair, with his hands in his pockets. His hair falling to his forehead, covering his puffy, red and teary eyes. "I'm the one that got her pregnant."

My sobbing start to subside and I let go of the doctor. I wipe the remaining tears with the back of my hand. 

"So you mean..." The doctor pauses.

Taehyung's breathing quickens as the tears ran down his eyes. He looks over at me with guilt and pain in his eyes. "She wanted to get pregnant with her husband but couldn't. I took advantage of her and forced myself on her and got her pregnant....It's all my fault. I made her cheat. It's not her fault. It's my fault" He suddenly runs to the door and leaves.

I couldn't believe it. He confessed in front of the doctor that he forced himself on me and had got me pregnant. 

***