~Chapter Sixty Three~

Another week and a half passed and I still couldn't fathom the thought that I lied to my husband about being pregnant. I couldn't eat, sleep or concentrate at all. I'd stay up all night just thinking about what will happen when Hobi comes back to finding me not pregnant. He'd be so upset that he probably won't even look at me or talk to me. Or worst leave me. I couldn't go to Namjoon. Absolutely no way at all because this is my marriage and I have to solve it and work it out. But it's been so damn hard that even talking to Hobi was complete torture but his happy voice...there was just no way I could break his heart. 

We've managed to get through all the interviews and got started on the music video for Lavender Vanilla. Everything was coming together but we still had a lot more to be done. The past week has been nothing but hustle and bustle but we got news about attending one of BTS's concerts that was held in Seoul tonight. The only sad part was that Hobi won't be attending it because he was away in America doing his first half of his solo concert. It's be rude and also a disappointment to not go so I decided that I'd go to give the boys some support. 

At home I picked out tonight's outfit, a floral printed blouse with light blue jeans and open black shoes with no earrings. I didn't feel like over dressing tonight. I was just too lazy and upset to even look remotely good for tonight.  I ate a small dinner and drank some fruit punch before I head out to my car and drove to the venue. I met up with Soonmin at the venue. It was refreshing to see her again. We had our little girl talk and it made me feel a little better but was cut short when Jisu had came along and I was in no mood to see her.  She was dressed black shorts, short enough for her buttocks to show, with an open neck red blouse and silver earrings and hair down to her shoulders. 

"Hey Y/N! Ready for tonight's concert?!" She peeks over my shoulder and says "Oh. Hello Soonmin Unnie! Glad to see you're here!"

Soonmin with a half smile says "Oh I didn't see you there!" She fake laughs "Good to see you too. I see you're" She observes her up and down, with a disapproving look on her face "ready to see your husband on stage tonight, I see?"

Jisu, being oblivious of Soonmin's attitude says "Yeah. I've seen his performance many many times! I can't wait to see what he'll do this time! Aren't you excited Y/N?!"

"Yeah...I'm...very excited." I say lowly, averting my eyes and focusing on Soonmin's bothered expression. 

Hyungsik walks through the small crowd of both the staffs of JYJ and Bit Hit and meets all three of us. His head is hung slighlty low with a small smile as he greets us. 

"Hey everyone" Sounding a bit unpleasant 

"Hey Hyungsik. Glad you could make it" Soonmin says.

"I couldn't miss an opportunity like this. It's my first time attending a BTS concert. I'm glad Taehyung invited me" He looks at Jisu for a brief moment and then looks away and locks eyes with mine "We miss you at the office, Y/N."

"I miss the office life a little bit." I chuckle.

"It would've been great to see Hosoek here but he's on his first solo tour, right?"

"Yeah he is....I miss him. It'll feel weird to see only six of them on stage."

Before I could say anymore, Jisu butts in "Yeah, it would've been nice. Having both husbands seeing us in the crowd as we wave, holding our small pregnant bellies, right Y/N?" She says, winking and nudging me on the rib.

I chuckle and mentally I roll my eyes, not wanting to hear another word from her. All I wanted to do was be far away from her as possible.

The staff and I were let into the venue and we take our place in the very first row in front of the stage. The whole entire concert was a seated concert, meaning that I'd don't have to stand for hours and walking home with aching and crippled feet. As if she read my mind, Jisu takes a seat next to me on the right and Soonmin on the left. Just being near her was making me uncomfortable. Luckily with Soonmin being with me, I was a bit at ease. 

The concert starts with a heavy boom of loud music. People cheering loudly all across, lights flickering and turning colors and the stage fogs up with theatrical smoke. The fog clears up, revealing six men in wearing a mixture of colored suits and the choreo starts. My heart flutters seeing the boys dancing with such passion and rhythm with each song they performed and my worries slowly melts away. After Jimin's solo performance, they stage goes black and the screens flickers, leading to the next performer. The screen shows Taehyung alone in a dark room, wearing a gold colored suit with dark colored pants and dark black hair. He's lurking around the room until he stops and looks at a delicate flower, taking interest. His low and dark voice circulates in the background. It's not like I've never seen his VCR before but something about it makes my skin tingle. The stage goes dark but there's a small hint of light coming from the stage. A man in, dressed in a dark black suit with a dark sultry red robe, is laying on a white bed as it's slowly being levitated. The music is smooth and sensual, filling the atmosphere with his sensual and dark energy. This didn't feel right at all. That robe was what Taehyung wore the night he proposed to me a year ago. This was something very out of the ordinary. Why did they change it?

His eyes open, gazing at the screen in front of him and his dark, low silky voice fills the venue. The crowd goes into hysterics with his dark hair flowing in the air, his sensual and teasing gaze and changes in his facial expressions. He smoothly lifts his body up, again switching his facial expressions, causing the crowd to go just as crazy. He effortlessly rolls off the bed, walking with confidence to the center of the stage. He becomes in sync with the back up dancers, with his powerful and elegant movements, every now and then taking glances and smirking at the audience. His eyes then averts in our direction for for what felt like a an eternity and his face curves into a devilish smile, touching himself on his neck, and then changes again. The whole entire stage, with everyone in it, was his. He knew it was his that I found myself becoming drawn to it, more like being seduced. Throughout the entire performance his flirtatious and mixed expressions avert in our direction. Jisu screams her lungs out at Taehyung, like a typical fangirl, but for some reason I couldn't tell who he was looking at. It made my skin crawl. 

The performance ends as he sung his last verse, looking at the screen with lustful daggers in his eyes. He averts his eyes in our direction and still couldn't get a clear view of which one of us he was looking at. He bites his lower lip, with a devilish smirk and the stage goes black, with the crowd still screaming and crying his lungs out. 

Was he seducing the audience, Jisu or just..me?...