~Chapter Seventy Three~

Three weeks had passed since the incident between Taehyung and I and I couldn't seem to function than usual. Not only did it have so much affect on me but it also affected how I viewed myself as a future mother. It made me wonder if having this baby, in which I still had hopes that it was my husband's, would make me a better and loyal wife or an unfitting mother. Jisu and Taeyung had sabbatoge the one thing that mattered most to me and that was having a faithful and healthy marriage and family. They ruined my image, made me lose half of my sanity and made me doubt about my career. All I wanted was to start over but instead I needed up being hurt by a man who couldn't handle his own feelings and Jisu being a lying bitch and a gold digger who only wanted fame and money. Now that Taehyung is in a mental rehabilitation and getting the help he needs, all I have to worry about is this baby I'm carrying and work. How will my life carry out now?

"Jagi" Hobi whispers softly, as he assist me up the steps that lead my to the hospital entrance. "Be careful. These steps are very steep and I don't want you to trip"

We were on our way to see the doctor about my pregnancy. When Taehyung had taken me to the emergency room where I was tested for another case of possible food poisoning, I went into hysterics and didn't even hear the doctor say how many weeks or months I was pregnant. I was too distraught at the fact that Taehyung had forced himself on me and hearing that I was pregnant. 

"Hobi I'm fine. My belly isn't even showing yet" I smiled softly at him.

"Can't be too cautious, jagi....I'm nervous" He sighs

"I'm nervous too but I know this baby belongs to you"

"It's not that I don't believe it's not my baby. I'm just so upset at myself for not protecting you this whole time. If I had known that he had a growing obsession with you then he wouldn't have done what he did to you. If I had only seen the signs way before we got married then he probably would'n't be the way he is now" He says with regret.

We reached the door of the entrance where i stopped and cup his face "Hobi it is not your fault. Don't put any of the blame on yourself. All of this was beyond our control."

His eyes were glossy, tears ready to pour out of them. "It is. I was more excited about my solo tour than I was about preparing for a family. If I had stayed with you instead then he wouldn't have come after you. I would've given my all to protect you!" His eyes spill with tears.

I quickly embrace him trying to hold in the tears that tried so hard to escape my very eyes. "Hobi please! It's not your fault. I always supported you with everything that involved your music career. I would never object your dreams and ambitions! You did protect me. You protected me when Jisu was busy insulting me right on front of you. You protected me by coming back."

"I was terrified that he would hurt you even more! He wouldn't let you go. I was afraid that if I had stepped any further that he would do something worse. I was afraid that he would hurt not only you but himself." His body is shaking as he sobs. "I'm so sorry!"

My hands found his face and cup his cheeks. I wipe away the salty tears with my thumbs and kiss him delicately on the forehead. "But I'm okay now. We're going to be fine no matter what. We're going to get through this"

His body relaxes and his tears slowly start to subside. "We're going to be fine. We're going to have a family, jagi."

"Yes we will." I kiss him once more. "Come on. It's five minutes until my appointment, we don't want to be late"

We finally checked in and waited in the waiting area until we're called by the doctor. We head inside a small room and I got got undressed and put on a light hospital gown and laid on the hospital bed and waited for the doctors arrival.  As I look at my belly, I was kind of shocked to see how fast it has grown but just laying here with all these big machines surrounding me was making me nervous.