~Chapter Forty One~

My shift had finally come to an end, thankfully. Now all that's left to do is clock out, get my coat and purse and head out the door to my lovely car and ride all the way home. Hyungsik had eventually heard about my lunch break when Yonjun had stopped by and told Hyungsik that he had bumped into me. I wasn't even slightly mad because I knew it was bound to happen. Hyungsik was upset but knowing that Jisu is around, it was something that couldn't be helped.

Hoseok, before I left the building, called me to let me know that they were gonna be coming home late again. I told him that I would be in bed again by the time they got home and that I was too tired to make them dinner again. Hoseok didn't mind at all and just wanted me to relax and enjoy having the house to myself for a while. I clocked out and was out of the building in less than five minutes and was on the road back home. It was a very chilly evening, meaning that fall was about to be over soon. But days like this made me love chilly weather like this. Getting snuggled up in soft blanket with a cup of hot cocoa with a mountain full of whipped cream on top was the best way to enjoy and end the fall season. But also a perfect start to winter season.

I parked my car and went straight to the door and let myself in. I turned on some of the lights and went straight to the bedroom. It took a nice long warm shower to erase all of today's tension out, followed by a nice fifteen minute foot soak. All that self pampering had made me a little sleepy so I changed into some shorts and put on one of Hobi's over sized shirts, went to bed and took a short nap. I woke up about an hour later, got out of bed, put on a pair of fuzzy slippers and went downstairs to fix myself a nice cup of hot cocoa.

I boiled some water and took out two packets of caramel flavored hot cocoa from the cabinet and placed them on the counter. The water finished boiling and turned the stove off and grab Hobi's favorite mug and poured the water into it. I stir in the cocoa packets and took out a can of whipped cream and sprayed a generous amount and put it back in the fridge. I rest my back on the counter, sipping on the nice bittersweet goodness until I heard a gentle footstep enter the kitchen.

"Hi noona"

I jump at the sound of a deep voice, almost spilling my hot cocoa. I turn around, seeing the familiar figure. "Oh! T-Taehyung! What are you doing here!? I thought you guys were still at the HQ!"

"Oh! I'm sorry for scaring you!" He says sounding surprised and sorry at the same time "You didn't get the text from Hoseok?"

"W-what text!?"

He walks into the kitchen, fluffing his hair out while giving me a soft smile "I over exhausted myself. I wasn't feeling well so manager Sejin dropped me off."

My body naturally begins to soften up and I bring the cup to my lips to take a heaping sip of the hot chocolate "Oh I'm sorry. I was taking a nap so that's when he probably sent it"

He stops at the counter and rest his elbows on the counter, with his hand on his cheeks, looking like an innocent child. "Hoseok told me to tell you to take care of me" He pouts

"Pppff. No he didn't" I roll my eyes "You're a grown 24 year old man. You know how to take care of yourself, Taehyung. If I had known, I would've made you one of these" I said pointing to my mug. It only then I realize I was dressed in just shorts and a long oversize shirt, which was what I usually wore whenever Hobi and I got to bed or whenever I had the house to myself. I should probably head upstairs to change into something else.

"Aww" He pouts "But I'm running a fever look!" He quickly stands up and walks around the counter, putting the back of his hand on his forehead.

I quickly back away, keeping the cup of cocoa still in my hands "No! I don't need for you to get me sick! I have to work tomorrow! "