~Chapter Thirty Five~

(Taehyung's Past POV continued)

After making love to Y/N for the first time I got up early to clean her clothes and get breakfast going. As I got out of bed I glance at how beautiful  Y/N looked while she slept. Seeing her look so peaceful in her sleep was all to make me feel happy and accomplished. I kissed her forehead and collected her clothes to go wash them. I left a towel, a bar of soap, toothpaste and a toothbrush at the edge of the bed for when she wakes up. I went into the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of us when I felt my phone vibrate. I roll me eyes knowing that it was probably Namjoon calling me wondering where I went off to. I simply put my phone away and ignore the calls and started making breakfast. Normally I'm not good at cooking but when it came to Y/N I was always in the mood to cook. 

I heard a yawn and footsteps descend the stairs. She walks in the kitchen, looking well rested and radiant and approaches the counter to observe what I was making. I greeted her a good morning and asked if she felt okay. She nods yes and thanks me and walks into the living room to sit down and wait for breakfast to be done. I finished in the kitchen and hand her the plate of food and something to drink. She seemed to enjoy it and tells me that I did a good job. I felt flattered by the compliment and just watched her enjoy the meal. After the meal she tells me she had to get ready for work so I called an Uber to get her home. Before she went home we both agreed to meet each other again later to go bowling. When she left, my heart felt completely empty and I was alone in the house. I just couldn't wait to see her again.

Just about another two weeks before I was due to come back to Korea, we finally met up again but this time at the mall. It was an unexpected surprise to see each other at the mall because for one reason I was trying to find the shoes that Y/N wanted to get. She just so happened to be shopping for shoes too and wanted to get the shoes she wasn't able to get. So I helped her tried them on and it fit her perfectly. That heavenly glow on her face when they fit her sent me into a different dimension. I was in love with her for years and seeing her happy like this made me fall for her harder. I had her heart and it was me that was making her happy this time. 

We went to a bowling alley in LA and played a few rounds. We were there for about an hour or so and wanted to get something to eat before I took her home. She insisted that she pay this time because I've been doing my part in buying her stuff and taking her out multiple times. I made a bet on her; if she lost the last round I have to buy the food. If she won the last round she would buy the food. Luckily she won the last round and she was so proud of herself but in that moment I had told her that she won two things. One being the game. Just before I could tell her the second prize my lips were on hers. Our lips parted and I held onto her face and looked her deeply in the eyes and said "You've won me". 

It was late in the evening when we got to her house to munch on our takeout and watch some TV. Y/N had barley touched her food and I was beginning to worry. I asked her if she was okay but she smiles and says "No I'm fine, Taehyung" I saw her eyes starting to water and quickly wipes her eyes. Y/N excused herself and lets me know that she needed to go upstairs to freshen up a bit. I was beginning to sense something was wrong but I didn't say anything, so I continued to eat. She runs upstairs and I heard the door to the room close. I sat there tapping my feet anxiously wondering why she looked sad all of a sudden. She was taking quite a long time in the bathroom so I ran upstairs to check on her. I knocked on the door a few times but there was no answer. "Y/N are you okay"

I heard her sniffle a couple of times and the water running in the sink "I'm fine. I just got something in my eyes"

"Something in my eyes?" Was she crying? Why the hell was she crying? It was then I realize she was having memories about Hoseok and it damn near angered me. Just when I thought I had successfully helped her get rid of her memories of him, she was crying over him.