~Chapter Fifty Five~

"Ahhhhh! I can't believe the day is finally here! I'm so excited I think I could scream!!!"

"Jisu you're already screaming." I laugh standing behind her, as she looks at herself in the mirror wearing her wedding dress. Her hair was in lose wavy curls and the necklace around her necklace gleamed and sparkled with her every move.

"I just can't believe that day is finally here! In just a few moments I'm gonna be marrying Taehyung! All these years and all we've been through, I"m finally gonna be his wife!" She closes her eyes and inhales with a soft smile. "I'm just imagining him right now standing right outside waiting for me with that bright smile on his face" She then opens her eyes and the big cheery grin returns to her soft and delicate face. She turns around and walks over to me and takes my hands in hers. "Y/N Unnie, be honest. How nervous were you walking down the aisle on your wedding?"

"I was filled with many emotions. I was mixed with excitement, happiness and of course I was nervous. Nervous about whether I was gonna trip and fall walking down the aisle" I chuckle. "My first thought was seeing Hobi as soon as I took my first step. I remember how he couldn't stop looking at me, with that big loving smile, as I walked down. He never took his eyes off of me. Not once. It sounds kind of creepy to put it that way but to him I was the only one there."

Jisu laughs as her fingers tightens around my hands "I'm sure it was the most beautiful moment you've ever experienced. To be honest, I'm so nervous! Will Taheyung say no? Will he walk out and never come back? Maybe I'm just over thinking things" Her voice starts to shake and face becomes flustered. "What if someone objects?!"

"Calm down. Calm down. Don't think about those things. This is your day!" I let go of her hands and cup her face. "He loves you and wants to build a life with you. I don't think you should worry about any of those things. Just smile with your head held high and prepare to say your vows and say I do."

Her shoulder relaxes and I release my hands from her face and she exhales with a bit of relief "You're right! You're absolutely right! This is me and Taeyung's special day! I'm ready to do this!"

"That's what I want to hear." I straighten myself up and dust away my dress before heading out of the room "We have about ten minutes so I should get ready to meet with the rest of the girls. I hope the wind doesn't blow our dresses away" I chuckle "You look beautiful. I'm sure everything will be fine. See you on the aisle" I said and left.

I walked out of the room and made my way outside to meet with the rest of the braid maids. As I walked towards the group of large guests I heard a few voices coming from the side of me. I stopped in my tracks and crane my neck in the direction of the noise. It sounded like a group of men having a heated argument in the parking lot around the corner. It worried me, especially at a time and day like this but I figured it was none of my business. I was about to start walking again when I heard my name being mentioned and it made me stop. Who was arguing and why did one of them bring up my name?

The small brown building had blocked my view and some of my hearing. All I could hear were loud muffles and things like "Don't do this", "You're wrong" "You don't love her" and "You're making a mistake". A mistake? Who was making the mistake?

I didn't want to stand there and listen anymore so I decided to leave before it got out of hand. But once I made that one step, heard a deep voice say "Oh. Y/N. What are you doing here?"

It was Hyungsik. My heart had started racing once I stopped walking. I turn around and offer him a warm smile. "H-Hyungsik. You look great. I was just coming from seeing Jisu a few moments ago" I look at the man standing next to him. He was just an inch shorter than him but still very tall. Had short wavy black hair, wide eyes, with a clean shave. I curiously asked "I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. You must also be Taehyung's childhood best friend that I've heard about."