~Chapter Twenty Two~

About three weeks has passed since I started my new job and I'm still trying to adjust to the changes. My schedule is starting to look a little chaotic day by day but it's not enough for me to pull my own hair just yet. I've managed to get along with one JYJ's group coordinator, Yonju, who is obsessed with his rice cooker and brings his own bag of rice to cook in the break room. He's a nice guy but an asshole at times. I haven't gotten all the names down just yet but Haejin, the dance instructor whose been dancing for almost 10 years, is not all the scary. She's actually quite nice but is very demanding when it comes to not having things in order or on time. But in all nothing too crazy has been going on.

Hobi and the members have been busy working on their next world tour, which is why I hardly get to see them. From what I heard, they're helping their new group with their upcoming debut. It makes me all the more excited and I haven't even met them yet. Today officially starts my first weekend off at the job, which gives me the opportunity to see the members and to see how my husband is doing. I haven't told anyone I was coming to see them because I wanted it to be a surprise. I dressed in a nice floral blouse with black slacks and 3 inch heels. Nothing too much really. I had my lunch already and I had packed a nice home cooked meal to give to Hobi because I knew he hasn't been eating much lately.

As usual it took me about 15 to 20 mins to get to the building. I assumed that Hobi would be in the dance studio so that's exactly where I went first. I said hello to a few people I used to work with along the way and within moments I was standing right in front of the door of the studio. The music that was just playing had just turned off and I can heard Hobi through the door saying "Please do that step one more time?" and the music plays again.

Just as I was about to open the door, Jimin calls out my name from down the hall.

"Y/N! What are you doing here!" He yells as he waves with a smile on his face. He had small white towel wrapped around his neck. It looks like he just came from working out at the gym.

"Shush!" With my finger at my lips "I'm trying to surprise Hobi"

He stops just a few steps away from as he brushes his fingers through his slightly damped hair. "Sorry we haven't been seeing you so much. Things just got so busy. It's crazy"

"Aww don't be sorry! I'm just glad to see you guys still prosper and achieving greater things. Glad to see you're doing well."

"Thanks noona!" He open his arms out and gives me a cheesy grin. "Can I get a hug?"

I fold my arms and lean myself back against the door, giving him a smirk. "You know I can't hug you when you're covered in sweat, Jimin"

"Come on noona, please?! I promise I won't get sweat on you!" He says coming closer.

"Okay. Fine only because you asked nicely this time. And because you're my favorite" Coming in for the hug "But don't tell anyone I said that" I whispered.

"Don't worry. I won't tell" He says with a cheesy grin, letting me go. "You should check on him. He's been at it all day"

"Hmm I can tell" Putting my ear to the door "I can hear the exhaustion in his voice. I'll just go in then"

"Alright" He says taking a couple of steps back "Nice seeing you noona! See you later!" and he jogs down the hall back to the gym.

I placed my hand on the door knob and opened the door slowly, with my head ducked. I saw about five new faces who all looked to be in their early teens. They were in the middle of a choreo while Hobi sat in front of them watching them intensely with his chin resting on his palm. I cautiously walked towards the back of the studio trying not to disturb them but mostly trying to avoid getting caught.

As soon as I sat down on the ground I saw Hobi walk over to the radio and cuts the music off and turn around to face my direction. "Don't think I didn't see you coming in, jagi" His lips going from a sneaky smirk to a soft grin.

"I didn't think you'd notice" covering my face to hide the embarrassment. "Did I interrupt you?" standing up and walking over.

"No. In fact you came in just in time." The boys huddle in the center, half panting and covered in sweat. "These are the new members of the new boy group I was telling you about. Everyone this is my wife, Y/N. Y/N this is TxT"

They all immediately bowed and rose their heads back up and each of them introduced themselves to me. They were all so adorable but very shy. The youngest one however seemed a bit more outgoing and was already being a total clown with me. Seeing the company finally introducing another new group to the world is quite refreshing and I was glad to finally meet the group that Hobi has been telling me about.

After talking with them for some time and getting to know them better, Hobi decides to give the boys a break. They said their goodbyes, collecting their things and exit the dance studio. Hobi and I sat on the floor against the wall. I gave him the bag of food as I took out a set of chopsticks from my bag for him. He spent no time waiting for the chopsticks and quickly started dumping the veggies and bulgogi into the rice.

"I knew you were that hungry." I giggled nudging him on the arm.

"Sorry jagi but I'm just so hungry and the smell really got to me." He apologizes with a quick peck on my cheek. "But thank you for this. I meant to buy some food but we've been so busy lately." He takes a bit sniff out the food closing his eyes as he takes in the wonderful aroma. "Mmm you always make the best food!"

"No I don't, Hobi. You go back and forth about that all the time. I just always try my best. Be glad your mom didn't hear you say that" giving him a wink.

"You do try and I always love you for it." He leans over and whispers "Lets keep that a secret, okay?" He giggles.

"Won't say a word!" I said as I got up to stretch a bit.

"So how is your day going, jagi?" He says with a mouth full of food.

"Hmm its fine. Just a little worried about you. We haven't been able to spend some time with each other since I stared working. Hardly see you at home now"

"Well you see me now, right?" He says in sweet voice

Looking down at my feet I started toying with my nails "Well yeah I see you now but when you're at work I'm at work. When I'm at home you're still at work. I always end up missing you"

"Awww I'm sorry. But I think I have something that will make up for lost times together." He gets ups and walks over to a chair and pulls it to the center

He pats the chair, motioning me to come over "Come here"

"I'll give you a little show....."