~Chapter Sixty~

I haven't been able to enjoy my relaxing bath ever since what happened earlier. I left the tub as if the water turned just as filthy as those exact words were Taehyung said to me. I was on edge with every single second, thinking about the incident. I've never felt so disgusted and torn in my life. In my heart I knew that telling Hobi about Taehyung's behavior towards me would only make matters worse. I was stuck and unable to think about what I should do to settle this uncomfortable matter.

I spent the rest of the day laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, hoping to find some form of answers but everything seemed to go back and forth. My mind is constantly going back and forth to Taehyung. Memories of being at his mercy in the tub as he describes our once passionate nights together made whole body go in hysterics. How I can hear his dark, raspy voice whisper against my ear as if he was actually with me. I wanted this nightmarish torture to end. My only bet was to tell Hobi and hope to settle things once and for all.

It was 8:30 pm when Hobi finally got home and I quickly ran downstairs to greet him. When I got to the front door, he was not in very much good shape. He looked exhausted and a little angry as he lazily puts his hoodie on the coat rack and toss his shoes to the side. Taking a deep breath, with my head held high, I walk over to Hobi and gently took his face into my hands. I kiss him tenderly on the cheek to sooth him.

"Want me to make you something hot to drink?"

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to his chest, rewarding me with a tender smile and and a kiss on the cheek. "That would be great. I'm a little out of it."

Without letting me go, we walk into the kitchen. He takes a seat on one of the marble white chairs and scoot himself into the polished brown marbled counter. He rest his head on the counter while I boiled some water and took out a fresh box of orange ginger tea. In my mind I was still trying to come up with some way to bring up the subject without upsetting him or causing some misunderstanding but this was becoming way more difficult than I thought.

Hobi finally breaks the silence and raises his head of the counter. He clears his throat and rubs his eyes and says "How have you been today? Did you eat well?"

"Umm...I've been eating well. I made sure to check everything before eating. How about you? You look so tired"

"That's good, jagi. I'm tired but at least I'm home and get to see you."

The tea leaves had already finished boiling so I brought the pot of boiled tea, strained it and poured it into a mug. I bring the mug to him and he adds a few drops of honey into it before taking a small sip. He hums with delight as the tea warms him up and bringing color to his tired pale skin.

"Thank you, jagi. I definitely needed this."

"Speaking of need...there's something I need to talk to you about" I walk to him and stood by his side.

"Oh! Before you say anything" He politely interrupts, clearing his throat "There's something I need to tell you. Taehyung said he wanted to apologize for what happened. He said he called earlier to tell you he was sorry for Jisu mistakenly buying you those expired chocolates. But telling how you took it, he assumed that he may have scared you and he somehow panicked so he hung up without saying another word. He also wanted to apologize for acting weird for a while. Just wanted to let you know and also because I didn't want to forget" He brings his arms around my waist and pulls me to him, rubbing my lower back gently. "Now, what were going to tell me, jagi?"

I was baffled. Confused. Taehyung confronted Hobi about what happened with us and he took it like a piece of cake? Is my mind playing tricks on me?

"Umm, I'm-I'm surprised." grinning with uncertainty "You weren't mad at all...Hobi?"

He chuckles, gritting his teeth a little "I was but after he explained everything, everything worked out. It was all a misunderstanding and he promise to not bother you as much"

"Oh...well I guess that's good to know. Umm...I needed to tell you that...I finally have some ideas to decorate the baby room."

"Ah the baby room" He sighs with a smile "Even though we don't know whether we'll have a boy or a girl, I think painting the room half pink and half blue would be perfect." He looks up at me with a satisfying smile "Doesn't that also sound like a good idea?"

I kiss him delicately on the lips "I love that idea, Hobi."

He smiles and pats my lower back tenderly and grabs for the tea and finishes the rest of it. He gulps down the last bit and sighs with satisfaction, wiping the remaining tea off his lips with the back of his hand. "That tea was delicious. Now I don't feel so crappy" He gets out of the chair, walk to the sink and cleans the mug then dries it and puts it away.

"I'm going to head to the room and get ready for bed" I informed him as I start exiting the kitchen "I'll wait for you"

"Alright, jagi." He says, drying his hands with a paper towel. "Let me just make a few phone calls and I should be upstairs"

I nod approvingly and head upstairs to our bedroom to get ready for bed. I walk inside the bedroom and started gathering my clothes to have for work tomorrow. I found a plain beige blouse, a pair of slim fitting black pants, and black shoes to complete tomorrows outfit. Everything was set, my clothes were handing in the bathroom and my shoes were right next to the door for easy access. Hobi comes back just in time for me to finish, and he look a lot less drained then he did before. While I was busy trying to find an accessory to match my work clothes, in front of the mirror, Hobi walks into the walk in closet to get changed. I found the perfect set of earrings to match my outfit and set them in a place where I could find them the next morning. Hobi comes back wearing an over sized shirt and black short, scratching his head and yawning cutely as he walks towards the bed.

"Ready for bed, Hobi?" I ask in a chuckle

"Mmm yeah. But I'm not that tired though" He smiles with his lips and eyes. "Hey jagi...do you want to slow dance for a bit? It's been a while since we got to do that"

I finished what was needed and close my jewelry box and turn around while my arms crossed. "Are you sure? Don't you want to sleep?"

He selects a song on his phone and soft sensual music starts playing. He grabs my hands, pulling my close to his chest, holding one hand to his right and the other on my waist "I'm not that tired. I just want to dance with you"

I didn't mutter a word and just let my hips sway and move to the soft beat of the music. I rest my head on his slightly chiseled chest, feeling safe and content. His soft breathing and humming to the music were like music to my ears and heart. The world at this very moment was our own, moments like this, I'd cherish it forever.

"Slow dancing like this makes me remember our first night of our honeymoon. It was a warm day but seeing you with that ring on your finger made me forget it was hot."

"It was kind of warm that day, right?" I chuckle "I remember being so nervous walking down that aisle. I was sure my wedding shoes were going to break. But I guess I was over thinking everything and turns out everything went well. But our honeymoon was a night I could never forget. I was scared because I was a virgin but you were very gentle and patient with me."

"It didn't really matter to me that you were. You said you wanted to wait until marriage and I didn't want to break that promise. But I wanted to take my time with you. I could never forget that night either." He warps his arms around me completely, caressing and taking in the natural scent of my hair "I'm glad I have you in my life."

I raise my head and look at him deeply in the eyes. "Hobi...I-I've been off the pill for a while...I want to try again. Maybe not now but...I want us to have a family. I really do"

He cups my face and bring my lips to his in one swift movement. I melt into the heated passionate kiss, bringing my hand to his neck, as our lips mold together in perfect harmony. He detaches his lips from mine, staring deeply into my eyes and whispers "I want to try again too."

He picks me up and carries my bridal style to the bed and lays me down. He hovers over, bringing my chin to face him. "We'll keep trying. Even if we have to make love every day, we'll keep trying till we finally have one."

"But to make this moment be just as special, tonight lets relive our honeymoon...."