~Chapter Twenty Nine~

(Taehyung's POV)

"J-J-Jisu! Y/N! Jisu! Y/N!!!" I mumbled loudly as I thrusted my hips upwards on probably my ninth climax of the night. I was drenched in sweat, my bed sheets soaked in my own semen, my body was sticky and my bedroom radiated from my own body heat. I had spent the last week reminiscing on memories of Jisu and Y/N and I just didn't know what my mind was going through. There was no other way of helping me get to sleep bedsides pleasuring myself from my own memories.

I look out at the night sky as the full moon shined on the city. The last memory I had just before I finished was a memory of how I planned to propose to Jisu just months after high school graduation. Months before going on my journey as a trainee for BTS. It was our senior year of high school and we were on our way to the same beach house where we both lost our virginity. Before that we had made love several times and each time it got better. It was no longer something that was awkward or feeling like we were doing something wrong. We would do it at my house when my grandmother wasn't home, and sometimes secretly check into hotels just to do it. We would try as many different positions possible but she was always comfortable with missionary, which I didn't mind. Each time felt special and I felt even more closer and in love with Jisu. But it was this particular memory that felt so bitter sweet.

There we were, laying on the bed as our moaning and groaning echo throughout the bedroom. Our hands gripping the sheets. Jisu's legs wrapped tightly around my waist as I thrusted deeply into her. The feel of her tightening around me was enough to send me into bliss.

"More! I-I-I want more, Taehyung!" She begs, digging her nails into the flesh of my skin. I go faster and harder hearing her gasp and yelp into my ears.

With each breathtaking stroke I asked "Do...you...love me, Jisu?"

In a breathy tone she answers "Y-Yes Taehyung...I...do...love..you!"

"Fuck!" I groan "I..love..you..too!" Giving one last shout, spilling my fluids into the condom. I didn't intend to climax before popping the question but somehow I just couldn't hold it in. She had already climaxed before I could and I didn't even know until I felt her legs unwrapping my waist and fall on the bed. Worse part is that I didn't even have an engagement ring. My teenage self was so dumb enough to think I can propose to my girlfriend without a ring.

The last couple of months before our graduation she started to act differently. She was becoming very distant from me and irritable around me. It went from calling each other everyday to three times to week, to once a week to almost never. I thought that it was because of the college entry exams but even after the exams she just avoided me. I would even go to her parents house and ask to see her but her parents still refused to invite me into their home. They would scold me and tell me to "Stay away from her!" They still never accepted me, no matter how kind and respectful I was to them. They never accepted me to into her life because they thought I would never go anywhere becoming a singer. My best friends told me that Jisu was acting strange around them and mentioned that she was too busy to see me. Hyungsik one the other hand had warned me that Jisu may up to be no good. I had a huge argument with my grandmother about how much I loved Jisu and that I planned to marry her and that she was wrong. My grandmothers words and advice hurt me in every way but I just couldn't see past it. I thought they were all talking nonsense. Utter bullshit. I was so blinded by love that I didn't care about what my friends or my grandmother had to say.

It was one month before graduation and I was finally able to get in contact with Jisu. We finally met up at the park after school, and sat on a white bench, but this date was not a pleasant one. She kept her distance from me and just say there twirling her hair and smacking her lips as she chewed on a piece of gum. She was indeed acting very different but her innocent appearance remained the same.