~Chapter Seventy Four~

Word came out in less than twenty four hours that our marriage and pregnancy was exposed. Outrage had sparked. Fans sending angry tweets about our secret marriage. Saying things such as "Why didn't Big Hit tell us about this!?" "We thought BTS were ours!", "Why would you marry someone who's not an idol? She's a foreigner! She cheated on you and is pregnant with Taehyung's baby!" "Why did you keep secrets from us!?" It was horrible. It had gotten so bad that I had to disabled all of my social media because I was being attacked for the simple fact that I was married to Hobi and fans were angry at me for stealing their dreams and fantasies of marrying a Kpop idol. I wanted to throw up, not because of my pregnancy but because I felt like I was the one who caused this uproar and I was beyond scared of what will happen for all of us.

I couldn't eat or think straight. Sleep was out of the question because my anxiety has kept me awake. I didn't know what to do. I was in constant fear of losing my job...my career.

Laying on this bed was no where nearly as comfortable. One side felt like I was laying on a rock, one side felt like I was laying on needles. Laying on my back was not as comfortable but it was better than sleeping on my sides. Hosoek was at the edge of the bed having a serious conversation on the phone with PD-nim about how to resolve this damaging situation. Hobi didn't sound nearly as stressed as I thought. With all the outrage, I expected him to be lashing out and pacing back and forth across the room, but he was rather calm about the situation.

"So what's our plan? Is the company going to investigate how Jisu got info about our marriage, PD-nim?" Hobi ask.

Hobi is calm and collective, nodding and humming with every word spoken to him.

"Okay. What about Taehyung? What if she knows about him being in a mental rehabilitation center and expose it?"

I laid there watching him. My nerves were getting the best of me. Every second I grew more worried about the next possible and unexpected outcome.

"Let me know what I can do, PD-nim. Alright..." He hangs up.

He sighs deeply before turning around to check on me. A soft smile curved on his lips as he crawls to my side. He gets under the blankets and pulls me to his chest and plants a small kiss on my forehead.

"Everything's going to be fine, jagi. We're doing our best to ease the tension."

"How can I not be worried? People are attacking us because of this woman. Now fans are upset and now that they know who I am, they're coming after me. A scandal has started because of her"

"Who cares if our fans are upset about our marriage. As much as I love my career and my fans, you're the one I fell in love with. You're the one I married. Fans care so much about fulfilling their fantasies of being with an idol that once they find out that idols do have emotions and do end up dating or getting married, they act like it's the end of the world or somehow it's our fault for making them belief in such unrealistic dreams. Our marriage eventually would have to be exposed but not how in the way we wanted. They can't harm you. With words yes, but they can't harm you. I won't let it happen."

"But what losing fans? Or losing your career?"

"There's been idols who had their dating lives exposed and lost their careers for a short amount of time, but eventually found better while still being with people they loved. Big Hit does a wonderful job protecting us so I doubt that'll happen." He caresses my cheek before planting another soft kiss on my forehead. He then places his hand on my stomach and rubs it in small little circles. "Plus I want the world to see our precious baby."

I giggled at the touch "I can't wait to see our baby's eyes once they're open. I'm anxious just thinking about the pain I'll have to endure and I only have about seven more months to go"