~Chapter Fifty Six~

"Y/N, he's not telling you the truth" Hyungsik spits out. "He's been hiding it and refuses to say anything"

"Hyungsik I really don't know what's going on. I think the whole wedding reception has made you very tired and irritated."

Hobi calls out for me as he walks towards the parking lot, waving at me. "Jagi! It's time to go!"

I wave back and tell him that I would be on my way in just a moment. Hyungsik still looks very distraught as he stands there with a gloomy expression.

"Y/N please listen. I think Taehyung is gonna do something that he may or may not regret."

"Hyungsik I think you should go home and rest. I'm sorry your wife couldn't come to the wedding so that way you would've feel so tense today. Would've been nice to meet her though. Let's go. We all have to get to the airport soon!" I quickly run back to Hobi and the rest and walk with them to the car. We all got into our separate cars and begin the journey back home.

We were on the freeway and the sun was about to set. The sky was a beautiful orange color mixed with the reddish hue from the bright sun behind the clouds. I close my eyes enjoying the light drive, soaking up the warm evening breeze. My mind draws back to my wedding day. I was imagining myself reliving the day I said I do to the love of my life. I smile in thought, reminiscing on Hobi's perfect smile as he put the ring on my finger. But then I look up again and Hobi's face was replaced with Taehyung's. My eyes shot open and I gasp, clutching my chest.

Hobi looks over to his side and panic hits him. "Are you okay, jagi!?"

"I'm...I'm fine..just had a little muscle spasm that's all"

"Are you sure? Do I need to pull over?!"

I reassured him with a smile "No I'm okay, Hobi. I'm fine. I just want to get to the airport and sleep"

He touches my shoulder and rubs it gently while the other on the steering wheel "Just let me know when to pull over. I want to make sure you're okay."

We got to the airport where we all got our bags checked, went through metal detectors and waited in the waiting area to board the plane. After waiting for about an hour, we board the plane and were set back to Seoul. The flight was only a few hours so it gave me some time to sleep. I wrap my arms around Hobi and drifted to sleep. My dream started immediately. I'm in a sunny, secluded beautiful beach. I was twirling around happily in my orange sun dress, as the man in the distance takes photos of me. His face was blurred but the smile, as bright as the sun, was recognizable. It was Hobi. He's on his knees taking each photo with his phone laughing and smiling. I happily run to him and leap into his arms. He puts me down until my feet hit the I cup his face and was about to kiss him until that face turn to Taehyung's. The sun had disappeared and the sky turned to darkness, and the warm air turns cold. Panic starts to creep in. My body suddenly freezes and I'm unable to move. Only my arms and hands were mobile and I tried my best to pull him away from me but much to avail, his grip tightens around me. His eyes begin to water and he weeps. He falls to his knees, wrapping his arms around my legs, his tears never stopping.

"Y/N why? Why? Do you refuse my love for you? Hoseok doesn't deserve you! I love you!"

"Please let go! You can't love me! I love Hoseok! Just let me go!"

"I don't want to hear his name again! I-I can't! I love you!" He shouts in a desperate cry as he clings onto me "He hurt you! Please just be with me!"

I finally freed myself from his grip and ran as far as I could. I ran until my feet could no longer move and I walk into my new home. The house was unbearably silent. I shout his name all around the house, desperately searching for him. Hobi comes from around the corner, carrying our newborn child. He smiles at the sleeping baby, bopping it's nose delicately, and kissing it on it's forehead. He then looks at me, with joy and happiness in his eyes.