~Chapter Twenty Seven~

"Good morning my love!" Said an energetic Hobi as he set a plate of breakfast in front of me on the table. He skips back just a moment to make a quick cup of coffee for me while I was busy on my phone replying to a text from my manager. It was to confirm that I was ready to fill out some new paperwork for a new member, who just finished auditioning for the company as a dancer. Not much information about her was given to me besides her age and birthday. I guess it was one of those "We don't have time to give too much information" sort of thing and I didn't want to question it.

"Here you go, jagi!" He sings and sets the piping hot coffee delicately in front of me and then takes a seat beside me. He rest his elbow on the table while his chin rested on his palm "Just how you like it, a big dash of cream and three sugars. Careful it's still hot!"

Seeing the steam dance freely out of the cup I was careful picking up the hot cup of coffee. I blew on it a few times and carefully placed my lips on the cup and took a tiny sip. I winced a little from the sudden burn and Hobi gasps, quickly took the coffee from my hands "Are you okay!" 

"I'm fine Hobi. I just burned my lips a little" I chuckled "It was still too hot no need to worry."

He places a hand on my chin and pulls me to his lips. He puckers his lips and in a childish manner says "Let me kiss it to cool it down" 

I pull away laughing at how cute he was trying to give me one of his sloppy wet kisses when he's trying to make light out of a situation that are never really that serious. "No, Hobi! Let me eat this wonderful breakfast you made for me or else I'll be hungry at work. Anyways don't you guys have to film your new music video in about an hour?"

Seeing that I wasn't falling for it he sighs with defeat but the smile on his face never left "Okay jagi. Only because you reminded me. I'll let you eat then." He stands up from his seat, rubbing my shoulders a bit before he takes off into the kitchen, around the corner, to clean up the dishes and coffee maker. I can hear the sounds of dishes clacking and water running. I assume he made a big mess preparing a big breakfast for me once again. I've always found it cute and laughable but the mess left behind always irritated me.

Meanwhile I was about halfway finished with my breakfast and finished replying to my manager I hear foot steps approaching me from behind "Morning noona" Said a familiar deep voice. I turned around just a bit to see Taehyung leaning against that wall with a cup of tea in his hands, already dressed in a plain pair of jeans with a black t shirt that was big enough to fit his physic. He was always stylish when it came to clothes, especially Gucci clothes. The man can't go anywhere without wearing anything Gucci. 

"Oh morning Tae." I smile, finally taking my first sip of coffee. It was honestly the most delicious cup of coffee I've ever tasted. It's not to say that Hobi has never made coffee for me before but this one tasted really different. I had to take another sip just to make sure my taste buds weren't deceiving me and surprisingly I wasn't. I was so busy gulping down this delicious tasting coffee that barely realize  Taehyung was already sitting next to me repeating a question. He taps me on the shoulder and it was enough to get my attention.

"Huh! What?" I jumped "I'm sorry did you say something to me?" 

"I said you must be liking the coffee, right?" He laughs sitting sideways on his seat as he takes two generous gulps of his tea.

"Yeah...it's actually...really good. I wonder how Hobi made it taste so good!? " Taking down the last drops of coffee. I was left feeling bittersweet now that I had finished it all in one sitting. I push my late away from me feeling full now that the coffee had filled me up "I wish I can have another but I can't show up to work with the jitters and crash later on"